Dr. Dileep Kumar Yadav is currently working as a Professor in the School of Computing Science & Engineering, Galgotias University, Greater Noida and associated with the university since 2017. Dr. Yadav received the Engineering degree (B. TECH. in Computer Science & Engineering) from Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, UP, India and masters degree (M.TECH. in Computer Science & Technology) from School of Computer & Systems Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India. Dr. Yadav has earned Ph.D. (Computer Science & Technology) degree from School of Computer & Systems Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi, India. His primary research interests are in Image Processing and Computer Vision, AI, ML and Data Analytics. He is also Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP 1.5). He is author of several research publications (Patents, Journals (SCI, Scopus, WoS), and National/International conferences). He has also written 4 Books and many Book Chapters published with internationally well-known publishers (CRC, Taylor & Francis, Springer). Dr. Yadav is also associated with many international journals such as Associate Editor (IJPCC, Emerald, Scopus Journal), and Member of Int. Editorial Board etc. He possesses more than 12 years of working experience in academia. Dr. Yadav has delivered various invited talks at national/international platforms and associated with various reputed conferences. Dr. Yadav is associated with well reputed organizations like RGBSI (Banglore, USA) and TCS Mumbai for consultancy work.
- 12 years of teaching experience
- PhD in Computer Science and Technology
- M.TECH in Computer Science and Technology
- B.TECH in Computer Science and Engineering
Award & Recognition
- Research award (31166 Rs/), Galgotias University, Greater Noida on 11-01-2022.
- Certificate of Outstanding Contribution in Reviewing, from International Journal of Computers and Electrical Engineer, Elsevier, 18-09-2018.
- Certificate of Reviewing, International Journal of Infrared Physics & Technology, Elsevier, 25-05-2018.
- Project Associate, DST PURSE (Phase-2), JNU New Delhi, 01-01-2016 To 31-03-2016.
- Travel Grant from JNU New Delhi for paper presentation, HIS-2014, GUST Kuwait, 14-12-2014 To 16-12-2014.
- Research Fellowship, UGC-Plan, JNU, New Delhi 2013-2015.
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship, JNU New Delhi, 2009-2011.
- Dr. Yadav is an author of more than 50 publications (SCI, SCIE, SCOPUS and WoS, National International Conferences) and presented papers in various National and International conferences. Dr. Yadav has published 7 patents.
Five Best Publications:
- Manoj Kumar, Dileep Kumar Yadav, Susmita Ray, “Moving Human Detection and Tracking from Thermal Video through Intelligent Surveillance System for Smart Applications”, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer, 13-July-2022. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-022-13515-6). (ISSN: 1380-7501, SCIE, IF 2.57)
- Mritunjay Rai, R. Sharma, S. C. Satapathy, Dileep K. Yadav, Tanmay Maity, R. K. Yadav, “An Improved Statistical Approach for Moving Object Detection in Thermal Video Frames”, Special issue 1212: Deep Learning Techniques for Infrared Image/Video Understanding, Multimedia Tools and Application, Springer, vol. 81, pp. 9289–9311, 06-Jan-2022. (ISSN: 1380-7501, SCIE, IF 2.57) (https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-021-11548-x)
- Dileep Kumar Yadav, Karan Singh, “A Combined Approach of Kullback-Leibler Divergence Method and Background Subtraction for Moving Object Detection in Thermal Video”, Infrared Physics and Technology, Elsevier, vol. 76, pp. 21-31, 4-Feb-2016. (ISSN: 1350-4495). (DOI: 10.1016/j.infrared.2015.12.027, SCI, IF: 2.63)
- Lavanya Sharma, Dileep Kumar Yadav, Annapurna Singh, “Fisher’s Linear Discriminant Ratio based Threshold for Moving Human Detection in Thermal Video”, Infrared Physics and Technology, Elsevier, vol. 78, pp. 118-128, 25-July, 2016. (ISSN: 1350-4495). (DOI: 10.1016/j.infrared.2016.07.012, SCI, IF: 2.63)
- Hima Bindu Valiveti, SNV Ganesh, Anil Kumar Budati, Dileep Kumar Yadav, “Energy Efficient Ambience Awake Routing with OpenFlow Approach”, Computers, Materials & Continua, Tech Science, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 2049-2059, 5-Feb-2021. (DOI:10.32604/cmc.2021.014690, ISSN: 1546-2226, SCI, IF: 3.77)
- Sun Certified Java Programmer for Platform 1.5 (SCJP 1.5).
- Certification in “Teaching And Learning in Engineering (TALE)” from NPTEL-Swayam, MHRD, India. A certification based on Outcome Based Education (OBE). (14-05-2019).
Area of Interest
- Computer Vision
- Digital Image Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Data Analytics
- Dileep Kumar Yadav, Sunil Kumar Bharti, “Edge Detection Using Rough Set Theory”, Lambert Academic Publication, Germany, pp. 1-104, 3-Nov-2015, ISBN-13: 9783659768095.
- Tapasya Dinkar, Rakesh Kumar Yadav, Monu Singh, Srinivas Arukonda, Dileep Kumar Yadav, “Getting Familiar With Python Programming”, JBC Press, page 1-260, june-2020. (ISBN: 9789389769005) (https://www.amazon.in/Familiar-Programming-Paperback-Srinivas-Arukonda/dp/B08G1M8VJJ).
- Monika Sharma, Dileep Kumar Yadav, “Cloud Computing (Hindi Version)”, Jai Prakash Nath Publication, Meerut, 26-May-2021 (ISBN: 9788194844693).
- Monika Sharma, Dileep Kumar Yadav, Akash Bajpai, “Computer Fundamentals (Hindi Version)”, Jai Prakash Nath Publication, Meerut, 26-Sept-2022.