Dr. Dileep Kumar is currently working as Assistant Professor in School of Liberal Education. He is a firm Believer of productivity and efficiency in work. He Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. Being a passionate teacher, he believes that teaching is not merely restricted to making the students understand the underlying concepts of a course but also to develop critical thinking and evaluate alternate approaches for problem solving. He always put his efforts towards the overall developments of his students. He has participated in many conferences, seminars and workshops.
- MA, M.Phil and Ph.D in International Studies
- UGC-NET & JRF International Relations
Award & Recognition
Senior Research Fellow at JNU, New Delhi
- 2016-China’s Strategic Interest of the Diversion of North-South Chinese Water Project International Refereed Journal, Vidya Vimarsh, Vol. 3/2/ISSN2348-1668, Media Solution.
2013-PaperPresentation at national seminar on Tibet: The way Ahead, and presented paper title, China's Diversion policy on Brahmaputra River basin held at JNU Delhi.
Area of Interest
- Global Politics/International Relations
- Understanding Political Theory/Thought
- Hydro-politics between China and India
- Indian Foreign Policy
- Indian Government and Politics