Career Planning & Development Division
Career Planning & Development Division (CPDD) looks after corporate relations, career guidance and placements of the students. It plays a major role in liaisoning with different industrial establishments and manufacturing units for curriculum based training, placements, guest lectures and skill development programs.
Career Planning & Development Division is committed to provide ample opportunities to the graduate and post-graduate students so that they may secure employment in multi-national companies and other reputed organizations. CPDD doesn’t only provide placement opportunities but it also lays emphasis to prepare the students for coping up with the current challenges of the industry by making them aware about the recent market trends and latest technologies; eminent experts from different companies are invited to the campus on regular basis who can share their experiences and knowledge with the students.
CPDD is rigorously involved in collaborating with leading organizations for conducting internships, placements and training programs. It acts as an interface among students, alumni, and the employment community and bridges the gap between industry and academia.
CPDD Structure and Functions
Career Planning & Development Division (CPDD) has been divided in three different departments to serve it's purpose:
- Career Guidance Department.
- Training Department.
- Placement Department.
Organizational Chart of CPDD
A) Career Guidance Dept
Career Guidance Department with team of faculty members from each department looks into effective career guidance services to the students including counseling for higher studies like GRE, GATE, CAT etc. Also, AMCAT exam is conducted every year for the students of 5th and 7th semester so that their evaluation may be gauged and necessary guidance may be provided.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide educational and vocational/career matters to students by holding counseling sessions.
- To provide pre-placement training, placement support and counseling for higher studies.
- To make necessary arrangements for the students in order to help them formulate good decisions with regard to their future steps relating to education or career.
- Helping students to understand that career management is a lifelong process.
- Helping the students to understand how technological trends play a major role in career management.
- Promoting the independence and self-confidence of the students.
- Increasing awareness of opportunities and options after their graduation in term of higher studies and career.
B) Training Department: School of Lifelong Learning
The Institute provides Personality Development training to its students, which is a part of their regular curriculum. Cardinal to obtaining jobs, topics such as Soft Skills Development, Aptitude and right Attitude build-up, communication skills are delivered through four hours a week session.
- The School of Lifelong Learning (SLLL) is dedicatedly groom students in multidimensional areas, enabling them to effortlessly face the challenges of the corporate world and evolve individually they graduate from the campus.
- For this purpose The School of Lifelong Learning plans various activities such as Presentation Skills, Group Discussion, Workshops, Debate Competition, Job Fair etc regularly.
- For the VIth semester students, SLLL runs a specific industry oriented program – Campus to Corporate.
- College has the best trainers from the industry to train the students
C) Placement Department: School of Lifelong Learning
CPDD is rigorously involved in collaborating with leading organizations in organizing internship and placement activities for the students. It acts as an interface among students, alumni and employment community and bridges the gap between industry and academia.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To establish strong industry institution interface.
- To establish MoUs with world class companies regarding academic partnership and placements.
- Providing Industrial linkages to both the students and the faculty
- Encourage Industries to visit the institution for familiarization
- To Conduct Industrial visits for students.
- To arrange corporate-student engagement activities
- To generate in-campus and off-campus job opportunities for the students
|Manisha Chaudhry – Director CPDDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Manish Pant – Sr Manageremail@example.com|
|Khushandra Sharma – Sr Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rachna Agnihotri – Manageremail@example.com|
|Illa Singh – TPOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Renu Malik – TPOemail@example.com|
|Prathana Singh – Executivefirstname.lastname@example.org|