- To nurture and produce a pool of proficient entrepreneurs in the society.
- To foster an environment where a sense of creativity, originality and capacity to transform innovative skills & business ideas could be inculcated.
- To establish a laboratory for budding techno-management students to learn, experiment and test their innovative business ideas which could be commercialized.
- To participate and contribute in Government’s initiative for self-employment.
- To contribute towards the success of ‘Make in India’ campaign to produce 50 million young entrepreneurs by 2022.