An online Expert Talk was organized by Physics Division, SBAS, Galgotias University on 20th June, 2022. Er. Deepak Upadhyay is the external speaker who has pursued B. Tech with Electronics & Communication Engineering from Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. He is now working with Impulse Technology as an Application Engineer. Currently he is engaged in developing EDA tool called Nanoacademic.
The program was started at 2.00 p.m. with a welcome and motivational speech by Prof. Arvind Kumar Jain, Dean, SBAS, GU.
This webinar covered the following topics:
- Introduction to company and Software
- Importance of Modeling.
- Device Studio (Graphical User Interface)
- NanoDCAL (Calculation Engine)
- published scientific papers.
- Molecules, Clusters, Carbon nanotubes and graphene
- Nano ribbons, Nanowire, Two-probe system, multi-probe system
- Magnetic tunnel junction, Bulk and Nano scale semiconductors
- Topological insulator, Magnetic systems, Spin injection
- Battery and energy storage, Semiconductor
- 2D Material like MoS2, WeS2, Graphene etc.
- Multiple probes capability, Fast & parallel solver
- Spin & SOC, Spectral analysis, Real space analysis
- Heterojunctions and devices. Powerful implementation.
- Ground state properties atomic structure, IV characteristic
In the end of the session, the queries asked by students as well as faculty members were very well explained by both the speakers. The faculty members of the Physics Division were actively involved in the conduct of this event. In the end of the event, Prof. Asheesh K. Gupta, Division head has given the vote of thanks on behalf of Physics Division, SBAS to one and all for the successful completion of the event.