In order to break the myth that only science students can build their career and wider scope, Department of English, a virtual round table meet on breaking the myth: Humanities scope and opportunities was conducted by the School of Liberal Education on September 12, 2020.
- Prof Shrawan K Shrma, Gurukul Kangari, University, Haridwar
- Prof Brati Vishwas, Delhi University, Delhi
- Mr. Nasir Azmi, Founder, Sr. Journalist, The Core Indian
- Mr. Surendra Kumar Chikara, Chairperson, Ch. Gyanprakash Inter College, Kmalpur, Amroha
- Ms. Madhuwala Tyagi, Ramchandra Sharma, Kanya Inter College, Mordabad
- Ms. Shadab Qamar, Principal, Composite School, Ghaziabad
Moderator: Dr Amrita Tyagi
The welcome address was given by Prof. Priti Bjaja , Vice Chancellor, Galgotias University. Dr. Shikha Srivastava, Dean SOLE gave the inaugural address. All distinguished along with Faculty members of the school discussed the role of Humanities in today&rsquos technologically strong world and emphasized the need of humanities in holistic development of the students. The discussion was ended with the concluding speech by prof. Devi Singh, adviser to Chancellor.
Vote of Thanks was given by DR. Shikha Srivasva, Dean SOLE, Galgotias University, Greater Noida.