Mr. Anand Murthi
- Educator & Trainer for ContaCare Pvt Ltd. Conducted many training programs and workshops on Optical and Contact lens dispensing at various eye institutes and hospitals.
- Educator & Trainer for VSQUARE MediTech Pvt Ltd. Conducted Pan-India workshops and training programmes for Speciality Contact Lenses- KERACARE Scleral Lenses from Aculens(USA) & Paragon’s Orthokeratology Lenses.
- Clinical practice at 'ANAND MURTI Eyecare' 101, Patparganj main Market, Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi since 2010 (during evening hours).
- Invited regularly as a faculty at various Conferences like AIIMS OPTOMETRY EXPLORER, All India Optometry Conference by IOA and to Fellowship Programs like GG Contact Lens Fellowship Program, Agra and at various other educational events.
- Worked for many corporates like Transitions, Johnson & Johnson in conducting their workshops and promotional activities.
- Participated as an Optometrist in a 15 days survey of Government of India named Rapid Assessment of Avoidable Blindness conducted by National Society for Prevention of Blindness (NSPB) in collaboration with WHO.
Area(S) of Expertise
Clinical Examination, Speciality Contact Lenses (RGP, Scleral & Orthokeratology), Optical Dispensing.
Masters of Optometry (MOptom)
Bachelor of Optometry (BOptom)
Represented North Zone in Kaun Banega Gyanpati (Quiz Contest) by Johnson & Johnson Vision Care and First prize winner in Quiz Contest conducted by CIBA Vision at All India Optometry Conference (AIOC), Amritsar in November 2008.