School of Business Back
MBA in Healthcare & Hospital Management
The objective of MBA in Healthcare & Hospital Management program is to develop students, over the period of two Years, by rigorous field work and academics, for managerial positions in the health Industry.
- DURATION: 2 years
First year is devoted to the basic knowledge of management sciences and the second year is devoted to specialization in health care related subjects. Students not only get trained on the technical aspects of running a hospital but also all managerial aspects such as administration, team handling, customer care, marketing etc. These tools today have become essential for every doctor or healthcare professional wanting to succeed in this sector.
1) Minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor Degree Or 2) Minimum 50% marks in graduation with minimum 55%ile or 440 score in MAT (Student can apply offline only)Or3) Minimum 50% marks in graduation with minimum 50%ile in CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/NMAT (Student can apply offline only)
This program is ideal for candidates who wish to pursue an administrative role, looking for mid-senior level jobs in the healthcare sector, doctors (MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BPT/BAMS/B.Sc. Nursing) who wish to equip themselves with managerial skill sets or just wanting to be a part of billion dollar industry and go up the ladder.
To be known globally as a centre of excellence for medical & allied education, innovation, interdisciplinary research and practice for enhancing health.
- M1: Establish state of art facilities for excellent medical & allied education and interdisciplinary research.
- M2: Collaborate with health care sector professionals to align curriculum and develop strong foundation for fundamental & practice health.
- M3: Involve students in community health programmes to develop lifelong learning and communication skills.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1: Graduate will grow personally and professionally to be successful in dynamic business environment globally.
- PEO2: Graduate will lead with creative, analytical and entrepreneurial skills to help organizations achieve a competitive advantage.
- PEO3: Graduate will contribute as socially and ethically responsible citizen or the sustainable development of environment and society at large.