School of Business Back
MBA in Aviation Management
The MBA program utilizes Industry and Institution based synergy with our competency in the field of Aviation. The students are exposed and given familiarization with the functioning of the commercial aspects and non-core technical aspects of Aviation. They will learn the general management techniques which ensure quality, safety, efficiency, profits and a wonderful air travel experience for the end users. As a manager in the specialist Aviation field, they will understand the airlines and airport management, airline operation and scheduling. They will also be familiar with the Regulatory bodies like Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India, - Civil Aviation Requirements, Rules and Regulations, Customs procedures, etc
- DURATION: 2 years
1) Minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor Degree Or 2) Minimum 50% marks in graduation with minimum 55%ile or 440 score in MAT or 50%ile in CAT/GMAT/CMAT/NMAT
The Civil Aviation industry provides enormous employment opportunities in India and abroad. From pilots to cabin crew, ground support staffs to maintenance specialists the employment opportunities have more than doubled in recent years in the aviation sector. The rapid modernization of airports into state-of-the-art has also translated into the creation of additional opportunities.
- Aircraft Operation Management
- Ground Equipment Management
- Line Maintenance Management
- Base Maintenance Management
- Logistics Management
- Airport Services Management; Transportation, Hospitality, Air Cargo (Logistics) & Baggage Handling, Fuel Supply Management & Quality Control, Estate Management and Air Field Security.
- Corporate Fleet Management; Purchase, Leases, Conversions and Charters.
- Airport Ramp Services
- Ground Handling Operations
- Travel & Tourism
- Aviation Finance
- Scheduling and Planning
- Global Distribution Systems
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1: Graduate will grow personally and professionally to be successful in dynamic business environment globally.
- PEO2: Graduate will lead with creative, analytical and entrepreneurial skills to help organizations achieve a competitive advantage.
- PEO3: Graduate will contribute as socially and ethically responsible citizen or the sustainable development of environment and society at large.