School of Mechanical Engineering Back
M.Tech in CAD/CAM
This program deals with the study and application of Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing. The program aims at producing competent engineers and professionals to meet the needs of industries in the global context.
- Microcontroller and Applications
- Autotronics and Vehicle Intelligence
- Advanced Sensor Systems
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Electronic Devices
- Principles of Mechanical Systems
- Machine Vision System
- Robot Dynamics and Analysis
- Mechatronics System Design
B.E/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks or equivalent in CGPA in relevant discipline
Opportunities exists in Design, Manufacturing, Assembly and Automotive Sectors. Opportunities also exist in software companies dealing in Product Design and Development. Students can also have careers in Academic institutions/universities and R&D organizations in both India and abroad.