School of Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering Back
M.Tech. in VLSI Design
60% or above in aggregate in relevant discipline at graduation level
Cadence, Texas Instruments, Nokia, Siemens, Motorola etc. Read More...
To be known globally as a premier School of Electrical, Electronics and CommunicationEngineering for value based education, interdisciplinary research, and innovation.
- M1: Create a strong foundation on fundamentals in the areas of electrical and electronicsengineering through outcome based teaching learning process.
- M2: Establish state-of- the-art facilities for design and simulation.
- M3: Provide opportunities to students to work on real world problems and developsustainable ethical solutions.
- M4: Involve the students in group activities,including those of professional bodies to developleadership and communication skills.
Programme Education Objectives
- PEO-1: Post graduates will demonstrate their knowledge in the field of VLSI designing and allied engineering.
- PEO-2: Post graduates will contribute to interdisciplinary research with the use of modern tools & emerging technologies.
- PEO-3: Post graduates will become successful leaders through effective project management and contribute to the growth & development of the organization and society.
- PEO-4: The post graduates will be involved in promoting professional and societal activities.
Program Outcomes (PO)
- PO1: An ability to independently carry out research /investigation and development work to solve practical problems
- PO2: An ability to write and present a substantial technical report/document
- PO3: Students should be able to demonstrate a degree of mastery over the area as per the specialization of the program. The mastery should be at a level higher than the requirements in the appropriate bachelor program
- PO4: An ability to function effectively as an individual or as a member or leader in a team
- PO5: An ability to keep abreast with state of art technologies through lifelong learning
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1: VLSI Circuit Design : Apply the knowledge of CMOS technology including back end and front end process by focusing on various performance parameters in designing specific IC for real world problem.
- PSO2: Analog VLSI Design: Design analog signal processing and generation circuit.
- PSO2: Testing and Verification of VLSI Circuits: Testing and verification of VLSI circuits using modern tools.