School of Mechanical Engineering Back
M.Tech in Mechatronics
M.Tech. Mechatronics is an interdisciplinary programme tailored to cater the current industrial automation needs. It encourages integration of precision mechanical engineering, digital and analog electronics, control theory and computer engineering in the design of intelligent products, systems and processes.
- Microcontroller and Applications
- Autotronics and Vehicle Intelligence
- Advanced Sensor Systems
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Electronic Devices
- Principles of Mechanical Systems
- Machine Vision System
- Robot Dynamics and Analysis
- Mechatronics System Design
B.E/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks or equivalent in CGPA in relevant discipline
Mechatronics Engineers, MT Mechatronics, SMI, Soliton, PARI, SportVision.
Click Here to know more...