School of Mechanical Engineering Back
M.Tech. in Mechatronics
M.Tech. Mechatronics is an interdisciplinary programme tailored to cater the current industrial automation needs. It encourages integration of precision mechanical engineering, digital and analog electronics, control theory and computer engineering in the design of intelligent products, systems and processes.
- Microcontroller and Applications
- Autotronics and Vehicle Intelligence
- Advanced Sensor Systems
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Electronic Devices
- Principles of Mechanical Systems
- Machine Vision System
- Robot Dynamics and Analysis
- Mechatronics System Design
60% or above in aggregate in relevant discipline at graduation level
Mechatronics Engineers, MT Mechatronics, SMI, Soliton, PARI, SportVision.
Click Here to know more...