School of Liberal Arts Back
M.A. in English
The Course deals with the study of Literature and Language in English across the world. It extensively teaches theories and writings of various genres. It not only deals with literature but also has a paper on research paper presentation so that students have wider exposure and options after post graduation.
- Contemporary Poetry
- Contemporary Drama & Fiction
- Indian Poetry and Drama
- Indian English Fiction
- Literary Theories
- American Poetry and Drama
- American Fiction
- Post Colonial Literature
B.A. in English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- Teachers & Trainers of English Language
- Media (Electronic and Print)
- Publishing Houses, Academics
- Competitive PSC exams
- Freelance Translators
- M1 Time relevant aims at forming a strong base for creating and supporting the analytic and creative thinking along with appropriate outlook.
- M2 Develop critical reflections through non coercive and participatory mode of teaching and learning, along with their practice and development. Avail and acquire appropriate infrastructure for the same.
- M3 Facilitate and encourage members to think globally and act locally along with development of a scientific enquiring mind without losing the human touch.
- M4 Develop distinct methodologies justifying the boundaries of different subjects within the school. Extend the competencies relevant to unique pedagogy which will be developed and put in use to sensitize and respect the plurality of approaches.