Foreign Languages Faculty Back
Mr. Santanu Mukerji
Assistant Professor (Grade III)
Post Graduate from Visva-Bharati University; Advance Diploma in Japanese Language (Visva-Bharati University). Qualified Japanese Language Proficiency Test(JLPT)Japan Foundation,Tokyo,Japan.
- The right curriculum in Japanese Language for technical students
- e-learning of Japanese Pictography.
- Common Errors in Indian Japanese Language Learners and Effective Teaching Methods to Correct the Errors & Planning the Lessons for Beginner’s”
Total Experience = 13 years (Teaching Experience: 10 years, Industry Experience: 3 years)
Teaching Business Japanese to B.Tech, MBA and MCA students. Spoken Japanese Trainer for both students and faculty. Designing Spoken Japanese Modules. Designing and setting language lab. Imparting pre-placement training for the students to bag job in I.T sector. Taught Japanese Language to Indian and Foreign students or officials exchanged between India and Japan. Setting question papers for University under graduate course and certificate course.Evaluating answer papers at the College and other University level as an External Examiner.
- e-learning of Japanese pictography-Some Perspective”
- Journal Name: Language in India [ISSN 1930-2940], Vol no.10 July 2010, page no .91 to 102.
Awards and honors
- University(Visva-Bharati,W.B) topper in Foreign language Diploma course.
- Secured 1st position in advance diploma course .Exam conducted by Indo-Japan Welfare Society, Kolkata & The Consulate General of Japan, Kolkata.
- Participated and successfully completed the “SOFT SKILL TRAINING” under the Infosys Campus Connect Programme at NIST, Berhampur, Orissa .
- Participated in the In-house workshop on “ENGLISH LANGUAGE FELLOW PROGRAMME” at NIST, Berhampur, Orissa.Workshop conducted by Prof.Kane Gilmour Expart from American Centre, Kolkata
- Participated in Seminar for Japanese Language Teachers’ training on “IMPROVEMENT OF THE COMMUNICATION ABILITY FOR THE BEGINNERS’ AND INTERMEDIATE COURSE STUDENTS”. Expert from Japan foundation, New Delhi Madam Rie Hashigawa, language advisor, conducted on Sep’2006. And organized by Indo-Japan Welfare Society, Kolkata collaboration with The Consulate General of Japan, Kolkata and supported by The Japan foundation, New Delhi.
- Life Member, The Eastern India Japanese language Teachers’ Association (EIJLTA), Kolkata,W.B.