Foreign Languages Faculty Back
Ms. Parridhi S Bansal
Graduate (B.Sc hons. Chemistry) from Ramjas College, Delhi University; Post Graduate (M.A German) from Jawaharlal Nehru University; A1-C1 in German Language Certification (Goethe Institut, Delhi); Pursuing Diploma in Teaching German as a Foreign Language (DTG) from IGNOU.
- Translation analysis (the german translation) of the Indian English novel " Untouchables" by Mulk Raj Anand.
Total Experience = 2 years (Teaching Experience: 1.5 years, Industry Experience: 6 months)
Teaching German to B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA and MCA students. Spoken German Language Trainer for both students and faculty. Taught German Language to Indian and Foreign students. Setting question papers for University undergraduate course and certificate course.Evaluating answer papers at the College and other University level as an External Examiner. Visiting German Language Trainer to Lakshmi College (Delhi University), YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad and Manav Rachna University, Faridabad.Currently teaching German to more than 1000 students (from universities as well as schools).
Awards & Honors
- Qualified UGC-NET in January, 2017
- Went to Germany for Three Months in 2015 and translated a part of Rilke's "Die Aufzeichnungen des Malte Laurids Brigge" from German into Hindi under the Wuppertal Translation Project.
- Got TIMES NIE Student of the Year Award in 2009/10
- Went to Germany in 2009 under PASCH Program
- Bagged Third Position in the German Olympiad held at Amity International School, Saket in 2009
- Member of InDaF (Indo German Teachers Association)
- Faculty at the Art of Living since January, 2017
- Volunteered at Education Fair organized by DAAD in Feb, 2014
- Teacher at Sri Sri Sanskar Kendra (An initiative by the Art of Living) since April, 2014
- Volunteered at the World Culture Festival, Delhi in March, 2016