School of Law Faculty Back
Prof. (Dr.) Azimkhan B. Pathan
Professor of Law and Associate Dean & Chair, Research and Ph.D.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND SERVICE RENDERED (PRESENT TO PREVIOUS) 16 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- 25th April, 2020 till date: Associate Dean, School of Law, Galgotias University.
- 31st August, 2019- till date: Professor of Law in School of Law (SOL), Galgotias University (GU):
- September, 2019 till date: Program Chair, Research and Ph.D., School of Law, Galgotias University,
- December, 2019 till date: Member, School Research Committee, School of Law, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, India,
- October 2019 till date: Editor, SOL GU Law Review, School of Law, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, UP India.
- Promoted on March, 2018 and served till 30th August, 2019: Associate Professor of Law in School of Law (SOL), University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) and offered subjects Environmental Law, Constitutional Law and Research Methods &Legal Writings (UG and PG including Ph.D.) (https://www.upes.ac.in/schools-faculty/law/dr-azimkhan-b-pathan)
- Promoted on January, 2018: Assistant Professor of Law (Selection Grade), in School of Law (SOL), University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES):
- Joined 18th March, 2015: Assistant Professor of Law (Senior Scale), in School of Law (SOL), University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES):
- Joined on 13th August, 2009 and served till March 2015: Lecturer and Research Associate, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. (https://studychacha.com/hnlu-2011-hidayatullah-national-law-university/)
- Joined October, 2008 served till August, 2009: Lecturer, Post Graduate Teaching Department of Law, Nagpur University, Nagpur,
- 2005-2007: Industry Experience: Worked as Legal Practitioner under the guidance of Adv. Mr. S.C. Bhalerao, (High Court Practitioner), Bombay High Court, Nagpur Bench, Nagpur, India.
PROPOSED & FUNDED RESEARCH PROJECTS
- Submitted Research Project Proposal in the background of COVID 19 “ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF LEGISLATIVE PROCESS OF PARLIAMENT IN THE LIGHT OF PANDEMIC OF COVID-19 AND INDIA: REVISITING EXISTING PHYSICAL INFRASTRUCTURE FROM THE PRISM OF EVOLVING INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)” submitted for screening stage to the Indian Council for Social Science Research in the month of May, 2020.
- UPES-PLR Research Project, a funded project on “Legal and Market Barrier in Adoption of Ethanol Energy” with the Policy and Legal Research (PLR) Chambers, New Delhi (Principal Investigator and Convener). (2016) 4 lacks fund was awarded to the School of Law UPES. Link: http://www.cstep.in/drupal/node/343
- Submitted Research Proposal to Women’s Fund Asia for screening on the area of “Women Entrepreneurship in Rural Sector for achieving Environmental Justice – A study with special reference to India and its neighboring developing nations”.
- Minor Project/Joint Paper on Encouraging Hydrocarbon Development in the Context of Low-Carbon Energy Transition: A Comparative Study of UK and India (Joint work with Professor John Paterson, School of Law, University of Aberdeen, U.K.)
- Minor Project/Scoping Study Promoting Solar Charging Stations and Solar Power based Light weight Electric Vehicles (LEVs) in State of Uttarakhand. (Project with in collaboration with the Research and Consultancy Organization ‘The Dialogue” New Delhi.
- Seed Money Project for External Funding on “Emergence Of Digital Evidence and Information Technology in Combating Forest Crimes: A Capacity Building Model for Forest Officers in Uttarakhand States”.
- Seed Money Project for External Funding on “Maternal Mortality Rate and Health Infrastructure and Facilities in Government Hospitals in State of Uttarakhand”.
- Submitted Research Proposal for Book Writing to Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi on the theme Emergence of Information Technology and Its Relevance in Parliamentary Proceedings and Good Governance: A Capacity Building Model for the Peoples’ Representatives and Rural Sectors of India.
BOOKS AND BOOK CHAPTERS PUBLISHED
- Book Chapter entitled “Comparative Analysis of Ethanol Production in India: An Analysis with Special Reference to Existing Policies and Judicial Response” published by TILA International, April, 2019.
- Book Chapter entitled ”Environmental Impact of Climate Change on Agricultural Sustainability, Food and Livelihood Security: A South Asian Perspective, Manakin Press Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2019.
- Book co-authored entitled “Protection and Conservation of Biodiversity: Legal Regime (National and International Perspective), published by CEHRRA Publication Nagpur, 2013 (ISBN-9789351268543).
- Book in the memory of Justice V.R. Krishna Iyer entitled “Human Rights, Constitutionalism and Rule of Law: Contemporary Issues and Challenges”, Satyam Law International Pub., New Delhi, 2017, (ISBN: 9789382823551). https://www.indianbooksandperiodicals.com/the-law-of-human-rights-hardbound/p/24699
- A Chapter in edited book entitled “Gender Issues and Challenges in 21st Century”, published by Satyam Law International, 2015 (ISBN-9789382823209). https://isbnsearch.org/isbn/9789382823209
- Edited Book as co-editor on Energy Law: Emerging Dimensions (to be published by Satyam Law International New Delhi) (in process)
- Edited Book as co-editor on Cyber Law: Emerging Dimensions (to be published by Eastern Book Co. India) (in process)
- Edited Book as co-editor on Intellectual Property Rights Law: Emerging Dimensions (to be published by Eastern Book Co. India/Kluwer International) (in process)
- Book entitled “National Green Tribunal: Practice, Procedure and Compliance” to be published by Satyam Law International New Delhi. (in process).
- Chapter entitled “Techno-Legal Approach for Reduction of Carbon Emission vis-à-vis Climate Change: An Intellectual Property Rights Perspective” in edited volume on IPR Policy, New India Publishing Agency, New Delhi, 2018.
- Chapter entitled “Environmental Impact of Climate Change On Agricultural Sustainability, Food And Livelihood Security: A South Asian Perspective”, Manakin Press, New Delhi, ISBN: 9789-38667-7907.
RESEARCH ARTICLES/PAPERS PUBLISHED
- Economic Analysis of Legislative Process of Parliament in The Light Of Pandemic Of Covid-19 And India: Revisiting Existing Physical Infrastructure From The Prism Of Evolving Information And Communication Technology (ICT): Journal of Critical Review (Scopus Indexed Journal)
- Crime Engineering Vis-à-vis Pyramid Theory with special Reference to Rising Crimes and Cyber Crimes against Women in Person, accepted for publication by Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (Scopus Indexed Journal).
- Cyber Victim Shaming Vis-à-Vis Positive Victimology: An Introspection from Indian Perspective, Vol-19-Issue-13-May-2020, (UGC Care Journal: 2320-069).
- Techno-Legal Dimensions of Carbon Emissions & Climate Change: An Intellectual Property Rights Perspective Intellectual Property & Public Policy2018New Indian Publishing Agency, New Delhi vide ISBN 9789386546494. https://isbnsearch.org/isbn/9789386546494
- Research Paper published in the Proceeding of International Conference on Law and Policy, Young Global Publications, New Delhi, 2016 (ISBN: 9788188274673).
- Research Article published in International Human Rights Journal, Volume 4-Issue 1 2017 (ISSN 2320-6942) entitled “Pyramid Theory vis-à-vis Crime Engineering”. https://portal.issn.org/resource/ISSN/2320-6942#
- Research Article published in Cochin University Law Review (ISSN 0970-0331, UGC Listed), Vol. LXI, Jan- Dec. 2016, entitled “Emergence of Digital Evidences in Combating Forest and Wildlife Crimes in India: Revisiting the Existing Legal Framework”.
- Research Article entitled “Media Trial as a Fusion of Inquisitorial System of Administration of Justice: The Way Forward, HNLU Journal of Law and Social Sciences, Satyam Law International, Vol. 1, Jan.-Dec., 2014 (ISSN:2347-839X).
- Research article entitled “A Vanishing Jurisprudence of Independence of Judiciary in India: An Analysis With Reference to Judicial Appointment Commission Act, 2014”, June 2015 in ITM Law Review, ITM University, Gurgaon, (ISSN 2321–9904).
- Prepared Bench Memorial and Research Material for assisting Judges in 7th Justice Hidayatullah Memorial National Moot Court Competition organized by HNLU, New Raipur from 17th October to 19th October 2014.
- Designed Course Modules & Syllabus for Subjects Biodiversity & Legal Order and Environment and Development for LL.M., Environmental Law Specialization in Hidayatullah National Law University, New Raipur, (2013).
- Research Article published in Theme Journal of Climate Change by Raisoni Law School, Nagpur, India under the caption of “Rising Global Warming and Issue of Climate Change: National and International Perspective”, 2010.
- Research Article published in Journal of Human Rights, Jaripatka, Nagpur, India under the caption of “Legalization of Same Sex Marriages and Homosexuality in India: A Human Right Approach”, 2009.
- Research Article published in FESTCHRIFT in the honour of Dr. (Ms.) Thrity D. Patel on the topic of “Whether Human Right to Clean and Pollution Free Environment Exist?”, 2008.
- Research work conducted on the topic of “Protection and Conservation of Biodiversity: National and International Perspective” under the guidance of Dr. (Miss.) Thrity D. Patel, Prof. & Head of the Department of Law, Dean Faculty of Law, R.T.M. Nagpur University, Nagpur.
- Socio-legal Research study conducted on the topic of “Domestic Waste and Disposal Techniques: A Socio-legal Study conducted in Kamptee Area With Special Reference to Environment Protection Act, 1986” under the guidance and supervision of Dr. (Miss.) Thrity D. Patel, Prof. & Head of the Department of Law, Dean Faculty of Law, R.T.M. Nagpur University, Nagpur.
- Research Guide for Seminar Papers, Research Projects and Dissertation work in LL.M. (Environmental Law Specialization) and B.A.LL.B. (Honrs.) in HNLU Raipur.
MEMBER OF ACADEMIC COMMITTEES, BOARDS AND UNIVERSITY BODIES
- Member, School Research Committee, School of Law, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, UP, India
- Member of Board of Studies, School of Law, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, U.P. India
- Member of Central Team for NAAC preparedness and Coordinator for School of Law Galgotias University for NAAC process.
- Research Coordinator, School of Law, Galgotias University, Greater Noida, UP India.
- Member of NAAC preparedness Team of University of Petroleum and Energy Studies’ School of Law, 2018-2019.
- Member of Committee on Academic Program for Grid and Program Booklet on the B.Com.,LL.B. in Taxation Law and Media and Entertainment Law Programs, 2018-2019.
- Member of Board of Studies, SOL, UPES, Dehradun, India.
- Member, Consultative Committee, SOL, UPES, Dehradun, India.
- Member, Regulation Assessment Quality Assurance Committee, SOL, UPES, Dehradun, India.
- Member of Product Excellence Committee, SOL, UPES, Dehradun, India.
- Member of Central Library Committee Convener of Library Committee, UPES, Dehradun, India.
- Member (Former) of Editorial Board, Hidayatullah National Law University, New Raipur.
- Member (Former) of Moot Court Committee, Hidayatullah National Law University, New Raipur.
- Member (Former) of Placement & Internship Committee, Hidayatullah National Law University, New Raipur.
- Member (Former) of Recruitment Co-ordination Committee, HNLU, New Raipur.
- Executive Member (Former) of HNLU Journal of Law and Social Sciences.
- Editorial Board Member (Former) of HNLU Newsletter
- Member for Organizing Committee for the 7th Justice Hidayatullah Memorial National Moot Court Competition on “Environmental Law” organized by HNLU from 17th October to 19th October 2014.
- Convener, National Litigation Workshop on Constitutional Law: Practice and Procedure, November, 2015
- Convener, International Litigation Workshop on Comparative Public Law: Practice and Procedure, November, 2016
- Coordinator, National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice and Procedure, November, 2017
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
- Selection and nominated for “Best Academician of the year Award (Male)" in "Global Education and Corporate Leadership Awards (GECL-2018)”.
- Awarded and honored Best Researcher Awards (Award of Excellence) by the hands of Dr. S.J. Chopra, Chancellor, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, November, 2017.
- Awarded with R & D Award, 2016 on Teacher Day, from the Research and Development Department of UPES by the hands of Padma Bhushan Prof. (Dr.) Shri Krishna Joshi. https://www.upes.ac.in/media/3987/annual-report-2017-18.pdf
- Awarded with ‘Certificate of Appreciation’ on the occasion of Teachers’ Day, for exemplary work in the area of co-ordination in the organization of various Think Tank discussions on national and international legal issues in CoLS, UPES, felicitated by the Padma Bhushan Prof. (Dr.) Shri Krishna Joshi.
- Honored by Chhattisgarh Environment Conservation Board, Government of Chhattisgarh (India) for providing extension service in the field of Environmental Law on 2nd December 2014, on National Pollution Control Day.
- Honored by Rajeev Gandhi Ground Water Research and Training Institute (wing of Central Ground Water Board, Government of India), May 2013 for providing valuable extension service in training programmes.
- Recipient of Three Gold Medals in the LL.B. Examination held in the year 2005 by the SantGadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati. Awarded by the hands of Padmshri. Dr. Vijay Bhatkar& Dr. Kamal Singh, Vice-Chancellor, Amravati University. Conferred by University with following Gold Medals:
- Barrister T.S. Patil Gold Medal.
- Late Mr. A.S. Athalye Gold Medal.
- Late Mrs. ChampadeviMalani Gold Medal.
- Declared as the First Merit from Nagpur University in LL.M. Degree Examination 2008 and conferred by Governor of Maharashtra State with following Gold Medals:
- Ex-Prime Minister Late Shri P.V. Narsimha Rao Memorial Gold Medal.
- Justice B.A. Masodakar Memorial Foundation Gold Medal.
- Late Shri. R.L. Jankhiwale (Advocate), WardhaSmarak Gold Medal.
- Shri. N.V. Satheya Birth Centenary Gold Medal.
- Recipient of “MaulanaAbulKalamAzaad Merit Award” and Prize of 11,000 Rs. in the year 2005.
- Honoured by the hands of Prof. Vasant Purke, Education Minister, Maharashtra as the “Best Student of N.S.S.” in the year 2002.
- Awarded by the Hands of Justice K. J. Rohi, Judge, Bombay High Court, Nagpur Bench on the occasion of State Level Moot Competition held by S.P. Law College, Chandrapur, Distt. Nagpur in the year 2005.
- Honoured by the hands of Shri. Sudhir Kale, District Judge, District Session Court, Amravati, in March 2006.
POST-DOCTORAL RESEARCH WORK
- Proposal for Post-Doctoral on Crime Engineering vis-à-vis Pyramid Theory: An Analytical Study with Special Reference to Crimes against Women in Person.
RESOURCE PERSON AND SPECIAL LECTURES
- Resource Person in Faculty Development Program organized by ICFAI Law School, Tripura on the area “Interdisciplinary Approach in Legal Education” on 29th June, 2020 to 4th July, 2020.
- Delivered talk as a resource person in the webinar organized by Educentric on Environment Day, 5th June, 2020 on the area of “Challenges in Implementing Environmental Law at the Grass root Level”.
- Resource Person for Virtual Talk organized by LexAcharya Virtual Summit 2020. Delivered talk on the theme “Role of Indian Judiciary in COVID 19 period: The Way Forward.
- Resource Person for Webinar organized by Aaweg Charitable Trust for the awareness of Public on 18th May, 2020. Delivered a session on the area of “Public Interest Litigation during COVID 19 period”.
- Resource Person in Faculty Development Program on Legal Research and Innovation organized by Galgotias University School of Law on 4th December, 2019 to 10th December, 2019.
- Resource Person in the Short Term Program on Human Rights and Environment Protection organized by UGC-Human Resource Development Centre, Indore on 28th and 29th May, 2019.
- Judging of the Semi Final Round for the National Trial Advocacy, organized by School of Law, UPES, March, 2019.
- Special Guest Lecture, Amolakchand Law School, Amravati University, Amravati, Maharashtra, 27th August, 2018.
- Resource Person in Department of Law, RTM Nagpur University, 24th August, 2018. Delivered a session on theme “Dynamics and Significance of Interdisciplinary Approach and Research in Legal Education”.
- Resource Person for Faculty Development Program, School of Law, UPES, Dehradun, U.K. India on Jan. 5th, 2017.
- Resource Person for the World Bank organized Workshop on Business and Sustainability by the IIM Kashipur and FRI deemed University, Dehradun on 15th June, 2016.
- Resource Person for the Research Methodology Workshop, September, 2017.
- Resource Person for the Research Methodology Workshop, September, 2016.
- Resource Person for Workshop on “Environmental Law Adjudication” organized by Chhattisgarh Environment Conservation Board on 2ndDecember 2014.
- Resource Person and Trainer for One Week Training Program organized by Rajiv Gandhi Research and Training Institute, Raipur (C.G.) for Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Chhattisgarh trainees, 3rd July 2014.
- Conducted Workshop as Resource Person organized by Regional Training Institute, Indian Audit & Accounts Deptt., Nagpur on the topic of “Gender Equality and Social Justice” on 24th March 2009.
- Lecture on “Research Methodology” in One-Day workshop on Research Methodology organized by Post Graduate Teaching Department of Law, RTM Nagpur University on 20th Feb. 2008.
- Lecture on “Legal Education in Emerging National Law Schools” organized by Amolakchand Law School, SGB Amravati University, 2011.
- Lecture on “Comparative Analysis of Legal Education in University Colleges and National Law Schools” organized by Dr. BR Amedkar College of Law, RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur, 2016.
INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL SEMINARS/CONFERENCES
- Presented research paper entitled "Human Right to Clean Environment: Can the Disaster Management Act 2005 be re-operationalised to tackle our slowly poisoning cities Post-COVID-19?" in the prominent webinar on "Human Rights: Issues & Challenges amid COVID-19" by Department of Laws, Panjab University, Chandigarh, on 11th May, 2020.
- Research paper presented in the International Conference on Rebuilding Bharat with Artificial Intelligence Interventions After COVID-19 Pandemic: Opportunity and Challenges held on May 02-03, 2020 organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Presented Research Paper on “Technological Development and Changing Dimensions of Law” in the National Conference organized by ICFAI University Law School on 13th April, 2019.
- Presented Research Paper in the 3rd International Conference on Law and Technology: Road Ahead for Data Protection on 1st to 2nd September, 2017 on the theme Judicial Creativity of Supreme Court of India as Sentinel on the qui vive of Right to Privacy: An Analysis with Special Reference to Aadhar Cards in India.
- Presented Research Paper in International Conference on International Economic Law organized by CoLS UPES on 17th May, 2017 on the theme “Climate Change and Technology Transfer: Intellectual Property Perspective”.
- Presented Research Paper entitled “Pyramid Theory vis-à-vis Crime Engineering with Special Reference to Crimes against Women in Person” in International Conference on Social Science organized in Goa, Maharashtra on 3rd March to 5th March, 2016.
- Presented Research Paper entitled “Livelihood Challenges of Farmers in South Asian countries and Climate Change Regime” organized by National Law University, Patiala on 3rd March, 2016.
- Presented paper entitled “Pyramid Theory vis-à-vis Crime Engineering with Reference to Crimes against Women in Person” in National Conference organized by CoLS, UPES, Dehradun on 21st Nov. 2015.
- Presented research paper entitled “Envirosprudence of Environment Impact Assessment Law through the Prism of Right to Information in Environmental Clearance and Decision Making”, in Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow, India on 12 October, 2015.
- Research Paper presented and published in International Symposium on Integrated Water Resources Management under the caption “Water Policy and Water Laws in India with Special Emphasis on its Enforcement in Ground Water Sector: Challenges and Solutions”, 2014.
- Research Paper presented in NHRC sponsored National Seminar on Human Rights organized by Hidayatullah National Law University, New Raipur on 19th Jan. 2013 on “Emerging Concept of Global Warming and Its Effect on Human Rights”.
- Research Paper selected for the presentation in the International Congress on Environmental Research in Mauritius on 16-18 September 2010.
- Research Paper presented in Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi under the caption of “Emerging Concept of Global Warming and Issue of Climate Change: National and International Scenario”, 27th March 2010.
- Participated in International Conference organized by Indian Society of International Law held at Delhi on “International Law in the Contemporary World” on 1-4 Feb. 2009.
- Paper submitted in the National Seminar organized by Post Graduate Department of Law, SGB Amravati University on the topic of “Legislative Policy and Role of Judiciary in India: A Human Right Approach” on 15 March, 2009.
- Participated in “Justa Causa” National Law Seminar 2008 held in Dr. BabasahebAmbedkar Law College, RTMNU, Nagpur. This National Law Seminar was inaugurated by the hands of Hon’ble Justice Shri. Shirpurkar (Judge, Supreme Court of India).
- Participated in Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur Research Festival “Avishakaar 2008” held at Shivaji Science College, Chandrapur, Distt. Nagpur. This Research Festival was organized by University to facilitate and develop the research activities among the students.
- Participated in UGC Golden Jubilee National Seminar on Human Rights & Duties Education held on 28-30 September 2003 in Amolakchand Mahavidyalaya, Yavatmal. This Seminar was inaugurated by the hands of Supreme Court Senior Advocate Shri. KapilSibbal.
WORKSHOPS, FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS AND TRAINING PROGRAMS
- One Day workshop on Internet based Education organized by Galgotias University on 20th June, 2020.
- Organized One Day Faculty Development Program in School of Law, Galgotias University on Skills in Emerging Areas of Cyber Law, IPR, Corporate Law and Public Law Litigation on 15th May, 2020.
- Organized International Arbitration talk by Mr Salim Moollan, known figure in International Arbitration for students and faculty of School of Law, Galgotias University on 5th June, 2020.
- One Week Faculty Development Program organized by School of Law Galgotias University, Greater Noida on the theme Interdisciplinary Teaching in Legal Education 16th January, 2020 to 22nd January, 2020.
- Attended Faculty Development Program on “Legal Research and Innovation” organized on 4th December to 10th December, 2019 by School of Law Galgotias University, Greater Noida, UP, India.
- Attended Faculty Development Program on “Multi-Disciplinary Research and Teaching Methodologies in Contemporary Era” organized by UPES School of Law on 21st to 23rd Jan. 2019.
- Attended one week short term course on Empirical Legal Research organized by National Law University, 4th December to 8th December, 2017.
- Attended “Teachers Congruence Program and FDP” on “Goods and Services Tax” organized by College of Management, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies on 5th August, 2017.
- Attended Faculty Development Program “Multidisciplinary Research and Teaching Methodologies in Contemporary Era” July, 17 - 21st, 2017.
- Attended Two Days Faculty Development Program on Law, Justice and Research organized by School of Law, IMS Unison University, Dehradun on 9-10Jan. 2016.
- Attended 10 Days Workshop on ‘Environmental Studies’ organized by IIT Mumbai from June 2-12, 2015.
- Attended 10 days Training Programme/Faculty Training Programme (Abhigyat) in Supreme Court of India under Senior Advocate Mr. Riju Raj Jamwal, from June 22 to July 1, 2015.
- Attended Workshop Psychometric Assessment and Testing Training Programme organized by UPES from 3rd to 4th July, 2015.
- Member of Center for Education of Human Right, Research and Advocacy, (CEHRRA), Nagpur.
- Enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council of India.
- Enrolled as an Advocate with State Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa, India.
- Member of High Court Bar Association, Nagpur, India.
- Member of District Bar Association, Yavatmal, India.
OTHER QUALIFICATION AND SKILL
- Maharashtra State Certificate in Information Technology in First Division with 86% marks and practical knowledge of MS Office.
- Recipient of Certificate in Typing Examination held in 2001 by Maharashtra State Bureau Examination, Pune, India and having the workable command over the D.T.P. Work.
- Comfortable working on Windows 98, 2000, 2003, XP, and Linux platform, in a LAN / WAN environment.
- Experience of Internet browsing and using search engines, research database of national and international significance.
RECOGNITIONS AND PARTICIPATION IN EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES
- Participated in Debate Competition in Youth Festival 2003 held by Amravati University in Nandurkar College of Physical Education, Yavatmal.
- Participated and secured the 2nd rank in the District Level Debate Competition held at Yavatmal, Distt. Yavatmal in March 2002.
- Participated in Inter-collegiate Debate Competition organized by Rotary Club of Yavatmal, Distt. Yavatmal on 20th September 2003.
- Participated in National Service Scheme 3 Day Workshop held in Pandharkawada, Distt. Yavatmal on 15-17 December 2001.
- Secured the First Rank and First Prize as the “Best Defence Lawyer” in Moot Court Competition held in Amolakchand Vidhi Mahavidyalaya, Yavatmal on 27 January 2003.
- Secured the First Rank and First Prize in Moot Court Competition held in Amolakchand Vidhi Mahavidyalaya on the occasion of Seminar on Law 2004.
|Certificate Course in Introduction to English Common Law, University of London
||Certificate Course from University of London
|Certificate Course in IPR in Internet Age, Indian Law Institute, New Delhi, 2014
||Certificate Course from Indian Law Institute
Environmental Law) 2012
||RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur, India
(Thesis under publication).
|LL.M. - 2006-2008
||1st Merit in Master of Law (Degree
Examination) in the year 2008 by RTM
Nagpur University, Nagpur (Maha.),
|LL.B. – 2002-2005
||1st Merit in the LL.B. (three year Degree
course) Examination held in the year
2005, from the SantGadge Baba
Amravati University, Amravati.
|B.A. - 1999-2002
||B.A. Degree examination in the year 2002,
from Art & Commerce College, Yavatamal,
|H.S.S.C. - 1997-1999
||Higher Secondary School Certificate
Examination with 1st Division, New
English High school & Junior College,
Ralegaon, Distt. Yavatmal, Maha., India.
|S.S.C. - 1996-1997
||Secondary School Certificate
Examination, New English High school &
Junior College, Yavatmal, Maha., India