Galgotias Robotics and Innovation Club
Galgotias Robotics and Innovation Club Integrated Robotics and Intelligent Systems (I.R.I.S)
In IRIS, We are covering the IOT (Internet of Things) and Robotics with in-depth experience of programming and coding. It includes Robotics, Internet of Things, Micro development (for integrating robotics and bots with wireless devices) and Open Source Softwares development. The technical club will contribute in the providing the platform for GU students to mould their ideas to presentable and working models.
- To promote IOT and Robotics In campus
- Regularly organise Robothon, Hackathon and Workshop in Campus
- Encourage Students to participate in open source software development
- Enable students to participate at international and national level events.
What you will learn
- Any club member can give session on topics as described above provided he/she has good knowledge on that topic. It will be a like a workshop, which can be done on Friday/ Saturday.
- Robothon – Battle of Bots
- Hackathons – Based on theme, participants can use any programming language to code their application within a certain time period. We are also thinking to overnight hackathon.
- As a developer, Contribution on Github will also make a good resume and profile and increase chances for selection in Google Summer of Code (GSOC).
Selection of Students in Club
- There is Google form for that, after filling the form further details will be provided.
- Students in club must have to show atleast one project, bot, App (multidisciplinary approaches) in order to continue in club. Those who will not contribute to community will not be continued in club.