UPTO 50% Scholarship For Meritorious Students
Scholarship for International Students
To award outstanding achievement and to attract students of the highest caliber from around the world, Galgotias University offers a number of international scholarships. The scholarship is applicable on the tuition fee only. Applicants are selected based on their academic achievements .Scholarships are subject to marks /grades scored in student’s previous examinations (i.e 10+2/ A levels/3 year Diploma /Bachelor’s degree, etc)as the case maybe.
Terms and Condition for the Scholarship
- Grant of Scholarship is subject to verification and authentication of the information, certificates and other documents as required by the University.
- The Scholarship offer is applicable only on the course fee for normal duration of the curse and will not cover any Examination/Backlog/Reappear Fee.
- Scholarship is not applicable on the Hostel/Residential facility fee.
- Percentage in the Qualifying examination represents percentage of aggregate marks and for the purpose of calculation of aggregate marks, in addition to the marks obtained in the subjects considered essential by awarding board / university for passing the examination, marks obtained in other subject(s) as and if prescribed under the respective eligibility criteria of Galgotias university will also be taken into account. If student is not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria as per the criteria mentioned above, then all the subjects registered for the purpose of qualifying exam may be considered for calculating aggregate marks for Admissions only not for the purpose of scholarship.
- Unless otherwise specifically decided by the University, Scholarship can be opted at the time of filing application for admission but not after the last date of Admissions for the concerned programme. In case student has not opted for Scholarship within the stipulated time period claim for the Scholarship cannot be made at later stage.
- In case, an applicant is eligible for Scholarship scheme as well as for any other monetary benefit under any other scheme or policy of Galgotias University , then he / she has to opt for only one scheme of his/her choice.
- In addition to Galgotias university Scholarship,, If a student gets scholarship from a Government / NGO / any other organization, then Galgotias University Scholarship will be restricted to amount obtained by subtracting scholarship received from Government / NGO / any other organization from total applicable fees (including charges for Residential/ Transport/Food Facility
- If a student earlier admitted for a programme under scholarship scheme, later on applies for programme transfer; he will not be entitled for the scholarship for the changed programme in case last date of Scholarship scheme, for that changed programme, is expired.