Partial and Full Scholarships to the International students
Galgotias University offers a number of international scholarships every year under various categories
The scholarship is applicable on the tuition fee only.
- Academic achievements Scholarships – for Meritorious students, are subject to marks /grades scored in student’s previous examinations (i.e 10+2/ A levels/3-year Diploma /Bachelor’s degree, etc) as the case maybe.
- Sports Scholarships - are given to the students having awards or achievements in sports Activities
- Diplomats Scholarships - for the students recommended by Diplomats or Foreign Missions in India.
- Chancellor’s office Scholarships - are given to the students with any disability
- International events Scholarships – are given to international students participated in the Galgotias university international events and exhibitions
Terms and Condition for the Scholarship
- Grant of Scholarship is subject to verification and authentication of the information, certificates and other documents as required by the University.
- The Scholarship offer is applicable only on the course fee for normal duration of the curse and will not cover any Examination/Backlog/Reappear Fee.
- Scholarship is not applicable on the Hostel/Residential facility fee.
- Unless otherwise specifically decided by the University, Scholarship can be opted at the time of filing application for admission but not after the last date of Admissions for the concerned programme. In case student has not opted for Scholarship within the stipulated time period claim for the Scholarship cannot be made at later stage.
- In case, an applicant is eligible for Scholarship scheme as well as for any other monetary benefit under any other scheme or policy of Galgotias University, then he / she has to opt for only one scheme of his/her choice.
- In addition to Galgotias university Scholarship, If a student gets scholarship from a Government / NGO / any other organization, then Galgotias University Scholarship will be restricted to amount obtained by subtracting scholarship received from Government / NGO / any other organization from total applicable fees (including charges for Residential/ Transport/Food Facility
- If a student earlier admitted for a programme under scholarship scheme, later on applies for programme transfer; he will not be entitled for the scholarship for the changed programme in case last date of Scholarship scheme, for that changed programme, is expired