The campus hostels are surrounded by lush green lawns and playing fields. The hostels have complete power backup. Facilities for indoor games like TT, carom, chess etc. are also available. A warden / hostel in-charge looks after the administration of the hostel. Students enjoy a homely and comfortable stay with a sense of camaraderie and fraternity. Hygienic, quality food prepared by professionally-qualified cooks is provided to the students in the hostel canteen. Meals provided in the hostel mess are wholesome and nourishing. The mess caters to the tastes of the students with varied culinary preferences from different regions. The mess menu is planned and managed by the students in consultation with the caterer and the management.
- University hostel rooms are let on an annual basis covering the full academic year.
- The Warden & Hostel in-charge live on campus to resolve any problems out of office-hours.
- Facilities like RO water, laundry, Wi-Fi connectivity are available on the hostel premises.
- The hostel premises are under strict security cover round-the-clock.
- The rooms are allocated on sharing basis due to the limited number of rooms available.
- The Annual Hostel Fee is to be paid in advance (at the time of admission).
Mess: Fully air-conditioned dining hall with hygienic & professionally managed mess by world renowned Company SODEXO is serving nutritious food and a well balanced diet.
Anti-Glare Films: Garware branded anti-glare films have been installed in hostel rooms.
Housekeeping: Well maintained housekeeping facilities.
Drinking Water: We are ensuring 24 x 7 availability of clean drinking water in hostels.
Sports: We are creating indoor & outdoor sports and games for all students which include football, badminton, cricket, running track and a full time sports officer.
Gym: A multi-purpose Gym has been set-up for complete fitness which include cardio & strength training.
Wi-Fi: We are installing Wi-Fi devices in every room for uninterrupted Wi-Fi services which will be available for all students.
Lift: 2 elevators/lifts have been installed.
Hostels are being further upgraded with the following new facilities:
- Television Lounge
- Pool / Snooker / Billiards room
- Table tennis room
- Music room
- Reading Room
- Carrom/Chess room
- Yoga & Martial Art room.
List of articles to be brought by students while reporting at hostel:
- Bed Sheets
- Pillow + Pillow Cover
- Blanket / Quilt
- Soap, Shampoo, Detergent, Towel (Toiletries)
- Key and Lock
Girl's Hostel Fee
3 Seater (attached toilet), Non-AC room – INR 85,000 per annum
3 Seater (attached toilet), AC room – INR 1,10,000 per annum
Boy's Hostel Fee
2 Seater, Non-AC room – INR 80,000 per annum
2 Seater, AC room – INR 1,10,000 per annum
1 Seater, AC room – INR 1,50,000 per annum
Mess Fee: Rs. 30,000/- per annum (Optional)
NEFT Payment Detail for HOSTEL
|Name of the Account||Galgotias University Uttar Pradesh|
|Axis Bank Swift Code||AXISINBB624|
|Address of Branch||Axis Bank Ltd.
D-1 , Alpha Commercial Belt Greater Noida - 201308
Please send following details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Name
- Date of Payment
- UTR or Transaction Number
- Sender Bank Name and Holder Name
- Enquiry Number OR Admission Number
- Sender mobile Number
Boys hostel facilities in Galgotias University in-campus hostel which include:
- World-class Gym
- Two Badminton courts
- Common TV lounge
- Carrom/chess Room
- Pool room
- Snooker/billiards Room
- Air-hockey and foosball Room
- Dart Room
- Reading room
- Dance room
- Table tennis room
- Yoga and Martial arts room
Some of the upcoming facilities are as follows
- Squash court
- PlayStation and Xbox Room
- Music room with equipments
- Medical centre with OPD
- Snack Vending machines
- Futsal ground
- Central Water heating system
- TV Projection/ Theater Room.