School of Law Back
Five year Integrated B.B.A. LL.B.(Hons.)
The Five Year B.B.A. LL.B. (H) programme is designed with an objective of providing intensive training to the students in practising law and imparts knowledge and skills required to meet the challenges facing the daily legal practice. The Programme is also intended to sharpen their research acumen and encourage interdisciplinary study of law and other sciences.
For Migration from Other Universities:
1) BA+LLB Ist year with minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale
2) 60% or above at XII level
|Annual Fees||1, 00, 000|
|Exam Fee||10, 000|
A Law degree offers many career options and opportunities. A Law graduate can take up private practice; work in a law firm or corporate houses. He is also eligible to appear for Judicial Service Examination which is an extremely prestigious career option. A number of opportunities are also there in the Government sector such as Public Prosecutor, Legal Officers in various Departments and Ministries, PSUs, etc. A Postgraduate Law scholar can venture into academics and contribute in creation of knowledge.
List of Top Law Firms in the Country
|Amarchand Mangaldas||AZB& Partners|
|J Sagar Associates||Nishith Desai Associates|
|Kahitan& Co||Luthra & Luthra|
|Trilegal||Singhania and Partners|
|Titus & Co||Wadia Ghandy &Co|
|Lakshmi Kumaran & Sridharan||Economic Laws Practice|
|Vaish & Associates||Anand & Anand|
|Fox Mandal||Seth Dua Associates|
|Singhania and Co||P & A law offices|
|Titus & Co||Lall & Sethi Advocates|
List of NGOs
|Oxfam India||Action Aid India|
|Amnesty India||Green Peace|
|Rural Litigation and Entitlement Kendra||Human Rights Law Network|
|UNDP||World Wide Fund for Nature|
To be globally recognised for Pragmatic Hands-on Experiential Legal Education, emphasizing on Research, Innovation and Value Based Education.
- Establish State-of-art facilities for world class legal education and research.
- Make students industry ready, such that they are grounded with legal knowledge and equipped with skills required for the legal profession.
- Develop Students' critical analytical and legal reasoning skills through students' centric approach and innovative pedagogy.
- Prepare ethical professionals, emphasizing on Justice Education.
Program Outcomes (PO)
- PO1: Students will possess the knowledge and understanding of legal theory, Substantive and Procedural laws. (K1 & K2)
- PO2: Students will demonstrate proficiency in critical analysis and legal reasoning. (K2, K4 & K6)
- PO3: Students will develop proficiency in legal research (K4)
- PO4: Students will demonstrate proficiency in written and oral communication (K2 & K3)
- PO5: Students will develop skills to act with an informed awareness of issues and participate in civic life through volunteering. (K4 & K6)
- PO6: Students will gain familiarity with the rules of professional ethics towards clients. (K2)
- PO7: Students will develop the professional skills of counselling and negotiation needed. (K6)