Commerce Faculty Back
Ms. Viveka Rohilla
B. Com (Hons), M. Com, B.Ed., UGC(NET)
Total Years of Experience
esponsible for teaching Organisational Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Micro-Economics & Corporate Taxation for past one year. As an experienced teacher, I would like to explore unique practices of teaching that creates interest in the students. My inter-personal skills coupled with my cordial nature helps to build good rapport with students.
- Participated in a two-day workshop on "Teachers and Emotions: Exploring and addressing emotions in everyday school context" organized by the Department of Education (CIE), University of Delhi in September 2017.
- Attended a national seminar on "Epistemological and Logical Foundations of Education" organised by Maharshi Valmiki College of Education, Delhi University and sponsored by Indian Council of Philosophical Research from 30 Jan, 2017 to 1 Feb, 2017.
- Qualified National Science Olympiad in the year 2003, 2004 & 2005.
- Got Certificate of Social Service & Appreciation by Helpage India in 2002.
- Got Certificate from 'Bharat Vikas Parishad' in 2000 for participating in the competition ‘Bharat Ko Jano'.
- Won the 'Britannia Champs Trophy' in the Britannia Champs Programme held in the year 2000.
- Participated in 'General Knowledge & Intelligence Test' in 2000 conducted by Central Institute of General Knowledge and got certificate for securing 70% marks.