Commerce Faculty Back
Dr. Nupur Mishra
Ph.D (Finance), Master of Finance and Control (M.F.C.), B.com
Total Years of Experience
Completed PH.D in Finance. Specialization area – Financial accounting, Management Accounting, Personal Finance and Wealth management, Financial Management and Private equity and Venture Capital. Conducted one day training program at "RITES Ltd., a Government of India establishment under the aegis of Indian Railways" to the senior level mangers on the topic “Finance to the Non Finance Mangers”. Worked as an Editor of Galgotias Business School, Greater Noida.
|Title of the Paper||Year||Journal|
|Emerging market for Financial planning||2013||Conference Proceedings, ITS Ghaziabad|
|Impact of Economic Slowdown on FDI Flows to India.||2010||Journal of Management Research, Bharati Vidhyapeeth Institute of Management Studies & Research, Volume 2|
|Impact of Economic Slowdown on FDI Flows to India.||2010||Bharati Vidhyapeeth Institute of Management Studies & Research, Volume 2|
|Trends of Venture Capital in Globalized Era||2008||Monthly International Journal "ANVIKSHIKI in September-October, 2008 edition|
|Impact of Globalization on Printing Industry||2007||Conference proceedings, School Of Management Sciences, Varanasi|
Any Other Achievements
- Conducted one day training program at “RITES Ltd., a Government of India established under the aegis of Indian Railways” to the senior level mangers on the topic "Finance to the Non Finance Mangers".
- Worked as an Editor of Galgotias Business School Newsletter "ONE 2 ONE".
- Reviewed book of Financial Accounting for Management by Ramachandra and Kakani and Management Accounting (4e) by Paresh Shah
- Examiner of Bhavan's Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM), New Delhi.
- Convenor of 4th Finance Conference on the "Role of financial services in growing Indian economy" held at Galgotias Business School, Greater Noida on 3rd November, 2012.