Diploma in Engineering Back
Diploma in Fire Technology and Safety (New)
All over the world services of a Fire Technology are considered among top-notch professions as it plays a significant role in saving life and property which is why it is considered as one of the hot career options in academics. Fire Technology & Safety Engineering need to be equipped with fundamental knowledge of and experience with fire phenomena, and an understanding of how people, structures, and fire safety systems respond to fire. Fire engineers must be able to combine these diverse fields of knowledge to create infrastructure that is inherently safe, while meeting the needs of clients, architects and fire authorities. A diploma in Fire Engineering & Safety from Galgotias University will enable you to develop all the knowledge you need to work in this field.
10th with minimum 40% marks.
Candidates with diploma in Fire Technology & Safety Engineering have career prospects in the following industries
- Fire Service of government and public sector.
- Business Corporations, educational institutions, consultancies and other government organizations around the world.
- Fire Safety department in large multinational companies.
- Fire Brigades.
- Petroleum refineries, petrochemicals, fertilizers, textiles, LPG and LNG handling, chemicals, etc.
- Fire departments of various organizations, local, national and international.