Plot No.2, Sector 17-A
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh, India
Opposite Buddh International Circuit.
Contact Call Centre:
0120–4370000 , +91 9582847072 , 9810162221
Contact the office of the C.E.O
From Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Distance from Airport to GU is around 90 Kms.
- You can take a taxi, which will costs you around 2000-2200 INR or 50 US$ from Airport to GU.
- Alternatively you can take Metro Train (Rapid transit) i.e "Metro Airport Express" (run and managed by Delhi Metrorail Corp.) running from Airport to New Delhi Railway Station. It is a reliable and economical way for reaching to the university.
- Students can take a Metro get down at New Delhi Railway Station. From ISBT Kashmiri Gate near New Delhi Railway Station there is a direct Yellow DTC bus service available for Greater Noida Parichowk. Avail that bus service and reach to the Parichowk. From there you can take Auto to reach GU Campus which charges you around 50 INR.
From New Delhi Railway Station
- Distance from New Delhi Railway Station to GU is around 60 Kms.
- You can take a taxi to GU Campus which will costs you around 900 INR or 20 US$
- Alternatively you can take Yellow DTC Bus Service from ISBT Kashmiri Gate which is near New Delhi Railway Station, for Greater Noida Parichowk. From Parichowk take auto which takes around 50 INR. to reach GU Campus.
From Ghaziabad Railway Station
- Distance from Ghaziabad Railway Station to GU Campus is around 60 Kms.
- You can take a taxi to GU Campus which will costs you around 500 INR
- Alternatively you can take Yellow DTC Bus Service near Ghaziabad Railway Station to Parichowk, from Parichowk take auto to GU Campus which will charge you around 50 INR.
For National Admissions
Call Centre: 0120–4370000 , +91 9582847072 , 9810162221
For International Admissions
NRI / Foreign Nationals only:
+91 120-4806884, +91 7838141101