Business Administration Faculty Back
Dr. Waseem Ahmad Khan
Ph.D in Economics
Courses Taught at SoB, GU
Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Managerial Economics, Introductory Economics and Business Research Methodology
Developmental Economics, Women and Development, Gender Economics
- Dr. Waseem Ahmad Khan (2018), “Impact of Public Policies on Women Health in India: An Empirical Study” published in Economic Affairs, New Delhi Publishers, Vol. 63, No. 4, pp. 01-16, ISSN 0976-4666, December 2018.
- Dr. Waseem Ahmad Khan (2018), “Effectiveness of Public Policies in Women Employment in India: A Case Study of Gender Budget” published in RESEARCH REVIEW International Journal of Multidisciplinary, Volume 03, Issue 10, ISSN: 24553085
- Azeem Ahmad Khan & Waseem Ahmad Khan (2017), “Human Resource Development of Employees in Indian banking Sector: An Empirical Analysis”, published in International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research (Indexed in Scopus), Volume 15, Number 23(Part 2), ISSN: 0972-7302.
- Waseem Ahmad Khan & Aditi Agrawal (2017), “A Causal Relationship between Agriculture production and Export: An Impact on Indian Economy” published in International journal of business management and research, Volume 7, Number 2 December, ISSN: 2249-2143.
- Waseem Ahmad Khan & Aditi Agrawal (2017), “Performance of Government Spending on India’s Economic Growth”, published in Arthavaan a refereed journal in commerce and management, Volume 2, Issue no 1, December, ISSN: 2455-0353.
- Aditi Agrawal & Waseem Ahmad Khan (2017), “Overview of India’s Export Performance in Pre and Post Reform Period”, published in Excellence International Journal of Education and Research, Volume 4, Issue 10 October, ISSN: 2349-8838.
- Mohd. Azam Khan and Waseem Ahmad Khan (2016) “Analysis of Disbursement on Women Education under Gender Budget in India: A Study of Education and Literacy Department”, EPRA International Journal of Economics and Business Review, Vol-4, Issue-11, ISSN: 2347-9671.
- Mohd. Azam Khan and Waseem Ahmad Khan (2015) “Public Policies Vis- A- Vis Gender Budgeting: A critical Analysis”, Advances in Economics and Business Management, Vol.2, Issue No.6, ISSN: 2394-1553.
- Organized one seminar in the department of Economics, AMU, Aligarh, Session 2011-2012.
Faculty Development Programs and Management Development Programs
- Working as an Assistant professor in School of Business, Galgotia University from 30th August to till now.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in Business Department at Gagan College of Management & Technology from 01/02/2018 to 15/07/2019, (Affiliated to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra) Aligarh, India.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in Economics at Department of Economics at Banasthali University during 05/02/2014 to 20/04/2014.
Achievements and Awards
Awarded Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Doctoral fellowship from 17/01/2015 to 16/01/2017