Business Administration Faculty Back
Dr. Veena Mehta Grover
General Management (Economics)
- Qualified the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST for Lectureship (Economics) held by the UGC in December 2000.
- Awarded Ph.D. from Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology, Murthal in Feb 2016.
- M.A (Economics) from Maharshi .Dayanand University, Rohtak in the Year 1999, with 2nd division.
- Graduation from M.D.University, Rohtak in the Year 1995 in B.A. Economics (Hons.) and secured First Position in University, Gold Medallist.
Two years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management with 1st Division (75%) from Mohta Institute of Management studies, Faridabad (Affiliated to G. J. University, Hissar and recognized by A.I.C.T.E) with specialization in Human Resources Management in the Year 1997.
Courses Taught at SoB, GU
Managerial Economics, Micro Economics, Macro Economics, Entrepreneurship & Strategic Management.
Macro Economic Variables, Innovation & Strategy
- “Innovations for Low Income Markets”, Global Journal of Finance & Management, Vol.5, No.13 (2013), pp.61-66.
- “Innovation Strategy Dimensions: Analysis & Implications”, South Asian Journal of Marketing & Management Research, Vol.2, Issue 7 (July 2012), pp.168-184
- “Web Conferencing: An important Tool of Knowledge Management- case study of ABB Ltd.”, Lingaya’s Journal of Professional Studies, Vol.4, Issue 1 (Dec 2010), pp 63-65.
- “Aligning Business Strategy & Technology Policy.”, Lingaya’s Journal of Professional Studies, Vol. 6, Issue 1 (Dec 2012), pp 80-83.
- “Determinants of Innovation Strategy” International Journal of Business & Management, Vol. 4, issue 8 (Nov.2016), 187-195.
- “Alignment of Business Strategy and Innovation Strategy: Strategic Benefits”, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, Vol. 3. Issue 1 (Dec 2016), pp 544-547.
- “Innovations for Low Income Markets: A Proposed Model of Disruptive Innovation”, International Journal of Advanced Trends in Technology, Management & Applied Science, Vol.2, Issue 7 (July 2017), pp 1-16.
Faculty Development Programs and Management Development Programs
Organised MDP on “How to Start a Business Venture” on 28th March at Galgotias University.
Workshops & Extra-curricular Activities
- Attended a FDP on GST at Galgotias University on March 4, 2017.
- Attended workshop on R studio in DAV Centenary College, Faridabad.
- Attended a knowledge sharing programme on “perspective on Modern Teaching Techniques- Use of Case Studies & Experiential Methods” at IBS Gurgaon Campus on August 18, 2018.
- Attended a workshop on Universal Human Values at Galgotias University from July 13 to July 21 2015.
- Attended a FDP on SPSS at DCRUST, Murthal from 25-05-2012 to 31-05-12.
- Attended one day workshop on spss at NSB School of Business, New Delhi.
- Attended a seven day workshop on Best Human Resource Practices, at NIAM Faridabad.
- Associate Professor at Galgotias University, Greater Noida (Jan 2015 to till date).
- Assistant Professor (Economics) on guest basis in Faculty of Management Studies in Manav Rachna University (Faridabad) from 23rd July 2013 to 25th Dec 2014.
- Assistant Professor (Economics) in Department of Economics in College of Vocational Studies (University of Delhi) from 3rd Sep 2012 to 22.nd May 2013.
- Assistant Professor (Economics) in Lingayas University from August 2009 to June 2012 in Lingaya’s University, Faridabad.
- Lecturer (Economics) in DAVIM from July 2007 to July 2009 & simultaneously worked as a program in-charge (BBA-BE) in DAVIM.
- Lecturer in D.A.V Centenary College (Affiliated to M.D.University), Faridabad from July 2005 to June2007.
- PGT (Economics) in SOS Herman Gmeiner School, Faridabad from April 2002 to June 2003.
- Tutor on internet for GuruKool.com (on line help for X & XII class students) in Data Pro from 15th February, 2001 to 31st March 2001
- Adjacent faculty in New Delhi Institute of Management, Delhi from July 1998 to December 2000.
- Worked as a Lecturer in D.A.V Institute of Management Studies (Affiliated to M.D. University and recognized by A.I.C.T.E), Faridabad from January 1998 to June 1998.
- Worked as a Lecturer in Mohta institute of Management Studies (MIMS), Faridabad from July 1997to December 1997.
Achievements and Awards
- Received "Certificate of Merit" for the paper on “Innovations for low income markets” at the World Congress organized by Krishi Sanskriti, held at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi on 25th and 26th May, 2013.
- Received "Certificate of Merit" for excellent teaching results in DAV Institute of Management, Faridabad.
- Received Certificate of Excellence in DAVIM for teaching & administrative responsibilities.
- University Topper in B.A. (Hons. Economics), MDU, Rohtak, Received “Certificate of Excellence”.
- University and college topper in BA Its year Economics (Hons.)
- University and college topper in BA IInd year Economics (Hons.)
- University and college topper in BA IIIrd year Economics (Hons.)
- Editorial Board Member of International Journal of Advanced Trends in Technology, Management & Applied Science,ISSN 2454–5678 (Online)