Business Administration Faculty Back
DR. Pratibha Verma
- Ph.D. in Management (Organizational Behaviour) from
Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of
Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee, Haridwar, Uttarakhand (247667) in 2016.
Thesis Title: Predictors and outcomes of creativity components: A Study in Indian PSUs
- M.B.A. in Human Resource Management and Information Technology
from ICCMRT, Lucknow affiliated
to Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical
University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (226021) in 2011.
- B. Sc. in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany from University of
Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (226016) in 2008.
Higher Secondary from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, School Korwa,
Amethi, Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh (227412) affiliated to C.B.S.E, Board, Delhi in 2005.
- Secondary from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, School Korwa,
Amethi, Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh (227412) affiliated to C.B.S.E, Board, Delhi in 2003.
- My research interest focuses on Leadership, creativity and
innovation. Intellectual capital, knowledge management and entrepreneurship
are also domains where my
interest lies. Very recently, corporate social responsibility also
captures my attention.
- Skilled in Statistical Tools like IBM SPSS, LISREL, AMOS, STATA, EVIEWS
- Extensively utilized SPSS,
LISREL, AMOS and SAS statistical programs during Ph.D. (2013-2015)
- Skilled in survey and evaluation research techniques.
- Expert in Software Package, MS Office.
Project and research report
- Successfully completed project
on “Uses of IT in HRM” at Metlife Insurance, Lucknow” in 2011 during MBA.
- Successfully completed project on
“Competency Mapping” at HAL, Korwa as part of summer internship in 2010 during MBA
- Regular reviewer of Journal Of Organizational Change
Management, Emerald Group publishing since 2014 one articles have been reviewed.
- Regular reviewer of International Journal of Business and performance
management, Inderscience Publications, since 2015. Two articles have been reviewed.
Publications in national and international journals and books Published:
- Verma, P., & Rao, M. K. (2016). Organizational Performance as a function
of Creativity Components and Innovation Capability: An Indian perspective. International
Journal of Business Performance and Management, 17(1). (ABCD Indexed- C category).
- Verma, P., Singh, B., & Rao, M. K. (2014), Developing Innovation Capability: The Role of Organizational Learning
Culture and Task Motivation. Global Journal of Finance and Management,
- Singh B., Verma P., & Rao M K. (2016). Individual and Socio-cultural
Factors Influencing Entrepreneurial Intention: A
role for Entrepreneurship Education and Training. South Asian
Journal of Management. 23(1).
- Pasricha, P., Singh, B. & Verma, P. (2017).
Ethical Leadership, Organic Organizational Cultures
and Corporate Social Responsibility: An Empirical Study in Social Enterprises.
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer. 1-18 (ABCD
Indexed- A category, Impact factor-2.354)
Accepted for publication:
- Verma, P., & Rao, M. K. (2017).Authentic Leadership
Approach for enhancing Innovation Capability: A theoretical
Investigation. International Journal of Complexity in Leadership
and Management. (In Press)
Articles submitted for review
- Verma, P. (2017). Proactive personality and Employee
Creativity: The mediating and moderating role of Organizational
Learning Culture. (Submitted in Management Decision, Emerald Group Publishers).
- Verma, P. (2015). Effect of psychological empowerment on creativity: The role of
authentic leadership. (Submitted in Management Research, Emerald Group Publishers).
- Verma, P. (2015). How organizational learning culture expanding
employees creative sphere? An empirical examination. (Submitted in
International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Publishers).
- Verma, P. (2015). Un-leasing employee creativity: The role of authentic leadership and
Organizational Learning Culture. (Submitted in Business Information Review,
Articles in edited book/book chapters Published:
- Singh B., Verma P., & Rao M K., (2015).
Exploring the Linkages of Knowledge Management Process
and Dynamic Capability. In Excellence in HRD for sustainable
Growth. Excel publication.
Accepted for publications:
- Singh B., Verma P., Vihari N. & Rao M K., (2016).
Enhancing Dynamic Capability through Intellectual Capital
and Organizational Learning Culture.
Business Paradigms in Emerging markets. Springer Publication (In Press).
Articles in International Conferences
- Verma, P & Rao, M. K. (2014). Conceptualizing the impact of
organizational learning culture on creativity to enhance
innovation capability. International conference on Managing and Recovering Market
held in Management Development Institute, Gurgaon in Gurgaon,
India on March 5-7 2014.
Verma, P & Rao, M. K. (2014). Enhancing Innovation
Capability for Organizational Performance through
Creativity Components: A Conceptual Framework. in
Sixth International conference on Excellence in Research and
Education in Indian Institute of Management, Indore,
India held on May 8 -11, 2014.
- Verma, P., Singh, B. & Rao, M. K. (2015). “Authentic
Leadership a way to enhance innovation capability: The role
of creativity Components” in International Society for Business
Innovation and Technology management conference in Bali,
Indonesia on January 24—26 2015
- Singh, B. & Verma, P. (2017). “Exploring the linkages of
authentic leadership and corporate social responsibility” in Management
Doctoral Colloquium and VGSOM Research Scholars Day in IIT
Kharagpur on February 8-9 2017.
Conference Contribution/ Attended
National Conference on “Paradigm for sustainable business:
People, Planet and Profit” organized by
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee,
Uttarakhand, India on March 8-9, 2013.
3rd International conference on “Vedic foundation of
Indian Management” organized by Indian
Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee,
Uttarakhand, India on November 28-30, 2014.
- ICSSR workshop on “Research methodology in economics and allied
\studies for Ph.D. students” held in
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand,
India January 11-20, 2016.
- QIP Workshop on “Challenges to Professionalism”
held in Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee,
Roorkee, Uttarakhand, on March 22, 2014.
- QIP Workshop on “Personalized recommender system”
held in Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee,
Roorkee, Uttarakhand, on December 12, 2015.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Multivariate Analysis
using SPSS and Structural
Equation Modelling-AMOS” held in BVIMR, Delhi, India on August 16-18, 2014.
Academic achievements/awards and honours
- Qualified the UGC-NET for eligibility of
Lectureship held on December 24,
2011 in Human Resource Management subject.
- Awarded Junior Research Fellowship by UGC vide no.
No. F. 15-6 (DEC.2011)/2012 (NET).