Business Administration Faculty Back
Ms. Nirmaljeet Kaur Virk
- Pursuing Ph.D from IKG PTU, Kapurthala
- UGC-NET 2013
- Masters – Guru Nanak Dev University
- Bachelors – Punjab University Chandigarh
Courses Taught at SoB, GU
Services Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
- CRM Best Practices: A Study of Indian Retail Banks, International Journal of Business Management, Vol. 2, No. 2, 2015, pp. 1368-1376.
- Exploring the antecedents in formation of attitude towards Indian cellular services, Indian Journal of Marketing, Vol. 44, No. 10, 2014, pp. 41-50.
- Relationship Marketing as a Competitive Marketing Strategy, International Journal of Business Management, Vol. 1, No. 2, 2014, pp. 150-154.
- Factor Analysis of Customer’s Preference Attributes in using E-Banking, The IUP Journal of Bank Management, Vol. XII, No.1, 2013, pp. 72 – 78.
- Customer Satisfaction: A Comparative Analysis of Public and Private Sector Banks in India, Information & Knowledge Management, Vol 2, No.3, 2012. ISSN 2224-896X (Online).
- Presented a paper in PTU sponsored national conference organised by Rayat Bahra Institute of Management on Green Business Practices: Challenges and Solutions.
- Presented a paper in PTU sponsored national conference organised by Chandigarh Group of Colleges on Opportunities and Challenges for Business Practices to realise the concept of Make in India.
- Attended a seminar organized by Department of Electronics and Information Technology in collaboration with Computer Centre, Panjab University on "Awareness on e-Governance and National e-Governance Plan".
- Presented a paper in PTU sponsored International conference organised by Chandigarh Group of Colleges on Digital India Stimulating India’s Growth Under Uncertainties & Challenging Environment Issues.
- Organized (Co-convener) a PTU sponsored National Conference on Green Business Practices: Problems & Solutions.
- Paper accepted for presentation at 2nd Indian Academy of Management (IAM) conference 2011 held at IIM Bangalore.
- Presented a paper in national seminar organised by National Human Rights commission, Delhi in collaboration with Laxmibai College, University of Delhi, Delhi, on the topic titled as "Women career challenges and their impact on career development".
- Presented a paper in PTU sponsored two day national conference organised by Chandigarh Group of Colleges on Global Advancements and Futuristic Trends in Management.
Faculty Development Programs and Management Development Programs:
- Attended a seven day workshop organized by RIMT, Mandi Gobindgarh sponsored by Punjab Technical University on “Statistical Tools used in Research Methodology with specific usage of SPSS software”.
- Attended a four day PTU sponsored workshop organized by Rayat Bahra Women College of Engineering, Mohali on “Cyber Crimes”.
- Attended a five day PTU sponsored workshop organized by Doaba Business School, Sahauran on “Research Methodology and Statistical Tools”.
- Designed and Delivered Certification Programme on Digital Marketing organized by The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD) under Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Government of India.
- Designed and Delivered two-day workshop on Innovative Teaching Practices for Higher Education for Management faculty at CGC Jhanjeri, Chandigarh.
- Invited to talk on Communication Skills for the students of Industrial Training Centre, Mohali.
- Delivered a lecture on Importance of Marketing for Engineers for the students of Wonder Automations, Chandigarh.
- Invited as a resource person to deliver on the topic “The role of Marketing in Technical Education” for the benefit of the employees of Industrial Training Centre, Mohali.
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida, Assistant Professor, June 2017 to Present.
- IILM Institute for Higher Education, Lodhi Road, Assistant Professor, August 2015 to June 2017.
- Rayat Bahra University, Mohali, Assistant Professor, August 2011 to July 2015.
- ICICI Bank Ltd., Branch Operations Manager, May 2004 to July 2011
- Dr. IT Planet Ltd., Customer Care Executive, July 2003 to May 2004.
Achievements and Awards
- Awarded by Zonal Head at ICICI Bank for outstanding performance in learning and knowledge testing program initiated by Bank.
- Awarded as Best Quality Champ for retaining 100% quality in succession at Branch Level for two years at ICICI Bank.
- Awarded by Regional Head at ICICI Bank for record mobilization in CASA.
- Awarded by Regional Manager at ICICI Bank for outstanding performance in Cross-selling.