Business Administration Faculty Back
Dr. Mritunjay Kumar
Assistant Professor (Division Chair of Operations Division)
- Ph.D, NET-JRF, MBA, M.Sc
- Ph.D from VKSU, Ara
- MBA from SRM University,Chennai
- M.Sc. from Patna University
Courses Taught at SoB, GU
Operations Management, Operations Research, Business Statistics, Business Mathematics
Waste Management, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management
- Mritunjay Kumar, 2017, Decentralization of Solid Waste Management in Delhi: An Opportunity for Revenue Generation, PBR, Volume 10, Issue 2,154-158.
- Mritunjay Kumar, 2017, A Study Of Public Awareness And Solid Waste Management In Patna,, APJOR, Volume I, Issue LI,139-143.
- Mritunjay Kumar, 2014, CSR Initiative and the role of Indian Companies towards Society, IJMER , Volume 3 , Issue 5(2) ,204-209.
- Mritunjay Kumar, 2014, Technological Innovation in Financial services (banks): A challenge, PRJOS, Volume 1 , Issue 2 ,204-209
- Working as Assistant Professor in Galgotias University Greater Noida, from Oct.2013 to Till Date.
- Worked as Lecturer in New Delhi Institute for Information Technology (NDIIT), Kalkaji, New Delhi from Nov.2010 to Sep.2013.
- Worked as Lecturer (Part time) in SBS Institute, Hargovind Enclave,Delhi from Aug.2009 to Oct.2010.
- Worked as PG Teacher in St. Paul High School, Dhanbad from April 2003 to March 2007.
Faculty Development Programs and Management Development Programs
Academic Experience - More than 14 years teaching experience
Achievements and Awards