Business Administration Faculty Back
Ms Fatima Qasim Hasan, MBA
General Management (Law)
- Presently pursuing research in Management from Sam Higginbottom Institute of agriculture, technology &Sciences (SHIATS, formerly Allahabad Agricultural Institute) since 2014
- Masters: Masters of Business Administration in Human Resources from SHIATS, 2011
- Bachelors: BA.LLB (Hons) from Aligarh Muslim University, 2003
- Intermediate: National Open School, 1998
- High School: National Open School, 1996
Courses teaching at SOB, GU
Environment Management, Strategic Management
Social Security Schemes and welfare measure programmes of unorganized sector with special reference to bidi workers of Allahabad.
- National seminar on Risk Management and Insurance organized by Joseph School of Business Studies, Allahabad, on 22 April 2010.
- Participated in Two days Workshop on Practical Implication of Labor Law &Business Strategies in the present Era of Globalization Held on 1st and 2nd December, 2010.
- Participated as a member in Youth Parliament organized by Aligarh Muslim University on 27 January 2002.
Other Professional Experience
- Worked as an advocate in DUBE & CO, Calcutta from June 2003 to December 2003.
- Worked as legal Assistant in Alghunaim and Alhumaidhi firm, Kuwait from January 2009 to June 2009.
- Worked as teacher in Indian central School, Kuwait, from 2003 to 2008.