Business Administration Faculty Back
Dr. Mohammad Akhtar
- B.Tech (M.E), IIT(ISM) Dhanbad
- M.Tech (Ind. Engg. & Management), IIT(ISM) Dhanbad
- University Diploma (Computer Application), Mumbai University
- PhD(Strategic Management), GGSIP University, New Delhi
Courses Taught at SoB, GU
- Production and Operations Management
- Warehouse Management
- Packing and Packaging Management
- Sourcing Management
Sourcing, Green Supply Chain, Logistics, Strategic performance management and benchmarking.
- Akhtar M. and Sushil (2018). Strategic Performance Management System in uncertain business environment: An empirical study of the Indian oil industry. Business Process Management Journal, 24(4), 923-942. ISSN 1463-7154, JCR 1.880 2018, Scopus indexed
- Akhtar M. and Sushil (2018). Managing Strategic Performance in dynamic business environment: A study of two Indian oil companies. Global Business and Organizational Excellence, 37(5), 45-60. ISSN 1932-2054, Scopus indexed
- Akhtar M. and Mittal R.K. (2015). Implementation Issues and their Impact on Strategic Performance Management System Effectiveness: an empirical study of Indian oil industry. Measuring Business Excellence, 19(2), 71-82. ISSN 1368-3047, Scopus indexed
- Akhtar M. and Mittal R.K. (2010). Enterprise Performance Management and Flexibility in Indian upstream oil industry. Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, 11(4),1-10. ISSN 0972-2696, Scopus indexed.
- Akhtar M., Sushil, and Mittal R.K. (2010). Enterprise Performance Management Maturity: Conceptual Model and Research Issues. Management and Change Journal, 14(2), 79-96. ISSN 0972-2149.
Faculty Development Programs and Management Development Programs
2-1/2 years teaching and 32 years of industry and consulting experience.
Achievements and Awards
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI, USA valid till Feb 2021.
- Certified Oracle Database Administration Professional (OCP) from Oracle Corp., USA.