Business Administration Faculty Back
Dr. Meenu Shant Priya
Ph.D (SVNIT), MPM, M.A(Eco),B.A(Eco Hons)
Courses Taught at SoB, GU
Microeconomics, Managerial economics, Entrepreneurship, Engineering Economics and Management, Industrial economics
Green Branding, CSR and National and International Economy.
- A Comparative study of Corporate Social Responsibility in India and Ghana: with special Reference to Indian Oil and Ghana National Petroleum Corporation, 2019 JETIR March 2019, Volume 6, Issue 3 www.jetir.org (ISSN-2349-5162)
- A paper titled Exploring Green Business Functions and Green Brand Equity: Proposition of a Conceptual Framework, International Journal of Qualitative Research in Services, Inderscience, Vol. 2. No. 4.
- Published a research paper titled An Integrative View on Green Branding: Exploring a Common Conceptualization and Research Agenda in European Journal of Social Sciences, 47(3). (Scopus Driven)(2014)
- Published a research paper titled Scale Development to access the impact of Green Business Functions on Green Brand Equity in International Journal of Economic Research, ISSN No, 0972-9380, Vol. 11, Issue 3. (Scopus Driven and ABDC Listed) (2014)
- Published a research paper titled “Green Brand Management Process: An Exploratory Study in International Journal of Applied Business and economic research (Pg No. 783-801), ISSN No. 0972-7302, Volume 12, issue 3. (Scopus Driven and ABDC Listed)
- Published a research paper titled “An exploratory study on Brand Management: Current Trends and Future Directions” in International Journal of Management (Pg. No. 1-18), ISSN No. 0976-6502, Volume 5, Issue 4
- Published a research paper on “A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON CSR PRACTICES OF HPCL AND IOCL” in Abhinav International Monthly Refereed Journal of Research in Management and Technology (ISSN No.: 2320- 0073)
- Published a research paper on “FDI in Hotel and Tourism Industry in India: An Insight” in International Journal of Business and Management Tomorrow (PP 1-7, Vol 3, Iss -2, 2013, ISSN:2249-9962
- Published a research paper on “Exploring Testing needs of electrical and electronics companies at select MIDCs of Pune in PINNACLE, The SIBACA STUDENTS RESEARCH JOURNAL (ISBN No. 978-93-5087-619-0)
- Presented and published a research paper on “The Retention Strategy of HR Anexi, a case study at HORIZON 2012. ( ISBN No. 978-93-5067-034-7)
- Presented and published a research paper on “an empirical analysis of young consumers’ perception of green products at Lonavala.
- Presented a research paper on “Customer Satisfaction in Globalization and Competitive Era” at VBS Purvanchal University.
- Presented a research paper on “Copyright and Related Rights” at VBS Purvanchal University.
Scopus, ABDC and International Journal
State and National level Seminar organized in SIBACA and Purvanchal University.
Faculty Development Programs and Management Development Programs
FDP coordinator and conducted many FDP Programme in ANSAL University.
Possess a working experience of 8 + years that includes 8.5 years academic and 2 years of visiting experience.
Achievements and Awards
Lead faculty for training teachers of University of Pune for Economic Analysis for Business Decisions (Code 102, MBA, SPPU),Part of core committee for syllabus review, revision and design for Economic Analysis for Business Decisions subject (Code 102, MBA, SPPU) ,Panel Member of Syllabus revision committee for MMM Course of University of Pune, National Merit Scholarship from MHRD in Graduation ,Head Couselling and Mentoring at SIBACA, Lonavala and held position of Area chair in economics in Ansal University and JK Business School, Gurgaon and Research paper reviewers of international journal.