Business Administration Faculty Back
Dr Ferojuddin M A Khan
Ph.D., NET, FICWA, Licentiate CS, MBA, M.Com
Courses Taught at SoB, GU
Financial Accounting and Reporting, Financial Market and Services, Management Accounting, Management of Banks and Financial Services, Merger, Acquisitions, Restructuring and Valuations, Corporate Finance
Aviation Industry, Commodity Market, Stock Market
- Khan. F.M.A., Ramani. L., An Empirical Study of relationship between Spot price and Future price of Copper in MCX, in Amity Business Review, Volume 15, No. 2, July-December 2014., ISSN: 0972-2343.
- Khan. F.M.A., Ramani. L., Relationship between Spot and Future prices of Silver & Copper in the Indian Commodity Market: Literature Review, in FIIB Business Review, Volume 3, Issue 2, April 2014-June 2014, ISSN: 2319-7145,
- Khan. F.M.A., Ramani. L., An Empirical Study of relationship between Spot price and Future price of Silver in MCX, Indian Journal of Accounting, Vol XLVII(2), Dec. 2015, 52-64, ISSN:0972-1479.(Global Impact Factor: 0.782)
- Khan. F.M.A., Ramani. L., Abstract of An Examination of Causality relationship of Spot and Future price of Copper in MCX, Handbook of Abstracts, 18th National IORA Conference at BIMTECH, May 2-4th May 2015
- Khan. F.M.A., Ramani. L., An Analysis of Relationship between Spot price and Future price of Silver in MCX: Applying Co-Integration & Causality Test, Journal of Economic Policy and Research, Oct 2015-March 2016 Issue, ISSN:0975-8577 (approved research institute as per Indian Council for Social Science Resarch (ICSSR).
- Khan. F.M.A., Indian Aviation at the Crossroad: A DuPont Intercontinental Financial Analysis, Journal of Information and Computational Science, Volume 9 Issue 11-2019, ISSN:1548-7741 (Category A: UGC-Care Journal and Scopus Indexed).
- Supplementary Chapter for the book of Financial Management, Financial Information System, 2010, for SRM University, published by Oxford University Press.
- Chapter for the book “Contemporary Issues in Business and Economy”, An Examination of Causality Relationship of Spot and Future Price of Silver in MCX, 2016, Regal Publication.
- Chapter for the book “Advances in Management”, Measuring Co-integration and Causality Relationship between Spot and Future prices of Copper in MCX, 2016, Bloomsbury Publication.
- Chapter for the book “Good Governance and Growth in Global Economy”, Stock Market Advices: Conceptual or Experimental? 2017, Bloomsbury Publication.
- Khan. F. M. A., From Death trap to Sweet Spot for Investment: A Financial Analysis of Indian Aviation, published in International Case Centre, London (reference 117-0043-1), 2017.
- Khan. F. M. A., Salary Taxation, 2010, ISB Case Competition, Integrated with Course Corporate Tax Planning in IILM.
- Khan. F. M. A., Specific Investment plans with Behavioral discipline or Following Great Market Intelligence: the right Success mantra in stock market?, published in International Case Centre, London (reference 118-0019-1), 2018.
- Khan. F. M. A., Restructuring the components of Salary for Tax Planning – A Case Study, 2018, The Management Accountant, October 2018, Volume 53, No 10, ISSN 0972-3528 (UGC referred journal).
- MDP on "Salary Tax Planning", 2008, for Finance Managers and above, of IRCON and GAIL as Programme Director.
- MDP "Tax Planning" for Non-finance Executives from Manager to DGM of NTPC & Others, 2011.
- Strategies for Cost Control and Cost Reduction, 2011 for Middle Level Executives of NTPC and Other Public Sector Employees.
- Capacity Development Programme for Corporate Laws, 2015, conducted at National Law University for Faculty and Advocates.
- Training of Officials from Ministry of Antinarcotics of Afghanistan, on “Financial Management, Audit and Fraud Prevention in NGO”, 2015 conducted.
- Financial Inclusion in India, 2013, Seminar organized at FIIB.
- Financial Services: Trends and Opportunities, 2014, Seminar organized at FIIB.
- Panel Discussion on Budget 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 organized at FIIB.
- Conducted a workshop for Handicraft exporters at EPCH on the theme of “Fundamentals of Finance for managing business for SMEs’ ” on 26th Nov 2016.
- Training program for Afghanistan Govt. officials on “Cost Management”, “Project Audit” on 22nd May 2017.
- Training to Interns / students of IIMs and other premier Business schools at IDBI FED Life Insurance Company on 19th May 2017 and 25th May 2017 on Project preparation, Portfolio Management and Risk appraisal.
- MDP on “Finance for Non-finance Executives”, for operation executives of Air-India at FIIB, 24th June 2017.
- MDP on “Finance for Non-finance Executives” for Engineers and others at Ciena India at their Gurgaon office on 1-4th Aug 2017.
- MDP on “Pricing Specialist” for Engineers and others at Ciena India at their Gurgaon office on 15-17th Nov 2017.
- MDP on “Salary Tax Planning” conducted for managers and above of POSOCO (PSU) on 23rd Feb 2018.
- Training on “Finance skills for Project Management” conducted for Afghan Govt. Officials at Shimla 29th April-3rd May 2018
- FDP on “Creative Accounting and Smart Tax Planning” conducted on 14th April 2018.
- FDP on “Business Simulation through online” conducted on 7th-8th May 2018.
- Workshop on Entrepreneurship Development Programme conducted at Amity School of Engineering and Technology on 10th July 2018, on the theme of Legal Formalities for Loan Disbursement and Taxation.
- Capacity Development Progam conducted at Galgotias University, Greater Noida on 7th April 2019 on Quant Based Investment and Stock market Algorithm.
- Conducted training program for Judges of National Company Law Tribunal and National Company Law Appellate Tribunal on the topic of “Forensic Audit and Accounting Standard” at National Law University on 18th July 2019.
- Professor from Dec 2018 to till date at Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- Professor from April 2013 to July 2018 at FIIB, New Delhi.
- Professor from August 2006 to April 2013 at IILM Graduate School of Management, Greater Noida.
- Faculty from Nov 2003 to Aug 2006 as full time/part time faculty at Softdot, Cosmic Academy, Rai University, BIMTECH etc.
- Bharat Yantra Nigam Ltd. (PSU) from May 1996-Oct 2003.
- NTPC (PSU) from March 1993-May 1996.
- Kuber Group from Feb 1992-March 1993.
- Registered Evaluator of Ph.D. Thesis at National Law University, Delhi.
- Member of Editorial Board for Review, IJMBS
- Certified ISO 9000:2000 Auditor
- Certified Site Evaluator for ACBSP accreditation
- Fellow Membership of ICAI (former ICWAI), Membership No.M-15803,
- Licentiate Member of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India)
- Visiting faculty to BIMTECH, SYMBIOSIS, BENNETT UNIVERSITY, JAIPURIA & Others
Book review, Management Accounting by Paresh Shah, 2013, published in FIIB Business Review, Volume 2 Issue 1, Jan 2013-March 2013, ISSN-2319-7145.
Faculty Development Programs, Management Development Programs and Seminars Organised
Brief details of journey in Academics till date (Nov 2003 – Till date)
Brief details of Industry Tenure (Feb 1992 – Nov 2003)