Business Administration Faculty Back
Dr. D. K. Pandey
Ph.D.(Management), MBA, L.L.B., M.Sc.(Statistics)
Courses Taught at SoB, GU
- (a) MBAV6005: Airline Operations Management,
- (b) AVI331 : Air Traffic Control,
- (c) BBAD1003 : Microeconomics
- (I) Key to Skill Development for Enhancing Work Productivity: ‘Fear of Failure’: Third International Conference on Skill Development & Technological Innovations for Economic Growth, Institute of Management, Ghaziabad, ISBN: 978-93-85000-46-6. Nov 2015, PP. 25-29.
- (II) Motivational Communication - A Force Multiplier in Work Productivity; 4D International Journal of Management and Science; ISSN-2250-0669 @4dcrossconnect. com.Inc, Vol. 6, Issue-2-Dec-2015-16. PP. 23-35.
- (III) Is There Any Limit for Motivation? International Journal of Research and Engineering; ISSN: 2348-7860 (O), 2348-7852 (P), Vol. 03 No. 11, Nov 2016, PP. 26-28.
- (IV) Do We Need to Motivate? International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education; IJARIIE-ISSN (O)-2395-4396, Vol. 3, Issue-Jan 2017, PP. 26-31.
- (a) Ads Seminar at Air Defence College in 2004.
- (b) Air Force Command Examiner Workshops in 2008,2013,2014,2015.
- (c) Command Works Services Seminar in 2017.
- Capable of teaching Gen Management, HR, Statistics and Microeconomics.
- As ‘Instructor’ (equivalent to Assistant Professor), taught Management (HR), to Officers at AD College, Lucknow for 3 years.
- Ensured consolidation of skills and enhancement of professional competency for 13.5 years. Subjects taught: HRM, Gen Management, Personnel dispute resolution, Administrative Law and Personnel counseling etc.
- Worked as ‘Assistant Professor’ in Dept of Statistics, ML Sukhadia University, Udaipur (Raj), for 1.5 yrs.
- Ph.D. [May/2018] in Management from Sri Venkateshwara University.
Topic: ‘Force Multipliers for Work Productivity in Indian Air Force’.
- Awarded ‘Best Organisation Trophy’ thrice in 03 Regions [WAC, SWAC & CAC] for highly professional and effective cross-functional team Leadership.
- Awarded for Excellence thrice, once from ‘Chief of Air Staff’ and twice from ‘Commanding-in-Chief.
Organized following Seminars / Workshops in Indian Air Force
(a) Industry Experience as 'Air Battle Manager’ for 31 years 10 months Indian Air Force.