Business Administration Faculty Back
Dr. Anamika Pandey, Ph.D
HR and OB
- D.Phil.: Center for Advanced Study in Psychology (CAS), Department of Psychology, University of Allahabad.
- M.HRDM.: Masters in Human Resource Development and Management. University of Allahabad.
- B.Sc.: Bachelor in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from University of Allahabad.
Courses Taught at SoB, GU
Courses taught (MBA): OB, HRM, Business Research Methods, Competency Mapping and Performance Management, Training and Development, Leadership & Team Building, Organizational Change and Development, Industrial Relations and Labor Laws
Courses taught (Ph.D.): Personality Profiling & Psychometric Testing, Individual & Organizational Relationship, Individual Differences and stress coping strategies, Qualitative Research Methods.
Assessment of Intangible assets, Organizational Learning, Emotional Intelligence, and Assessment of Social Capital.
Research and Consulting
- Employee worth Assessment – Developed a Conceptual Model (with Mr. Rohit Dwivedi and Prof. R.C.Tripathi). Supported by CAS in Psychology, Allahabad University (2000 – 2003).
- Worked as Research Associate on a U.P. Govt. project on assessment of Effectiveness of Janshala Programme, Lucknow (2004).
- Assisted in the work of Assessment Centers conducted at Bayer India Ltd, Mumbai for Sales Group, also prepared the report for the whole group (2005).
- Conducted one week workshop on "Handling SPSS" at ICFAI, Allahabad (March, 2006).
- Prepared the report for personality assessment of Taj Group executives - Mumbai (from E1-E9 level) based on Occupational Personality Questionnaire (2006).
- Worked as research assistant on the Project “Collective Identity”. This project has started in January, 2006 in Department of Psychology in collaboration with Dundee University, British Council and ended in Feburary, 2007.
- Chapter named “E-HRM” in the Textbook titled Human Resource Management 2/e (ISBN: 9780198074113).
- Paper presented and published titled "Techno-Market Environment in Banking Sector: A Study on SBI Group" in National Conference Proceeding held at ITS Greater Noida, 12-13 October, 2012
- Book Review of Organizational Change and Development by Dilip Kumar Bhattacharya published in Galgotias Journal of Management, May, 2011.
- Book Review of Industrial Relations by C.S. Venkatratnam published in NHRD Journal, January, 2011.
- Paper Presented on titled "Towards an Alternative Approaches for Assessing Organizational Capital" in the International Conference on “Mind, Culture and Human Development”, JNU, New Delhi, 14-17th December, 2010.
- Paper Presented on titled "Assessing Employee Worth in Organizations" (with Prof. R.C.Tripathi and Mr. Rohit Dwivedi) in the National Seminar on Standardization of Measures in Social Sciences, organized jointly by Indian Association of Social Science Institutes and G.B.Pant Social Science Institute (2004).
Faculty Development Programs and Management Development Programs
- MDP for Plant Managers, KRIBHCO, Sharanpur, Uttar Pradesh on “Managerial effectiveness and Personality development” (22-23 February, 2014 & 25-26 November, 2014).
- MDP for Branch Manager, Marketing Executives, Administrative Officer of Oriental Bank of Commerce, Training Centre, Noida on "Time-Management and Goal Setting", "Self-Esteem and Motivation", "Leadership & Team Building", "Business Etiquette and Communication Skills" (2013 -2014)
- MDP for Branch Manager of Oriental Bank of Commerce, Training Centre, Noida on "Time-Management and Goal Setting" (July 2012 to September, 2012).
- MDP for Marketing and Sales Team of Dixon Technologies, Noida on "Conflict Management, Problem-Solving and Dealing with Difficult Customers". (August, 2012)
- MDP for Women’s Manager of Oriental Bank of Commerce, Training Centre, Noida on "Women Empowerment and Quality of Work Life" (July, 2011)
- MDP for Marketing Managers of Oriental Bank of Commerce, Training Centre, Noida on – (a) Positive Attitudes, (b) Emotional Intelligence, (c) Handling Difficult Customers and Effective Communication and (d) Lead for Success. (5th, 19th, & 26th April, 2011)
- MDP for Engineers and Managers for different Department of Dixon Technology Ltd, Noida on "Understanding and Handling Conflicts". (25th March, 2011)
- MDP for Administrative officer of Oriental Bank of Commerce, Training Centre, Noida on "Motivation, Interpersonal Relation and Quality of Work Life" (9th February, 2011)
- MDP for Housekeepers of Oriental Bank of Commerce, Training Centre, Noida on "Motivation, Family Budget, Education and Role of effective Team Leader Success stories (15th and 25th February, 2011)
- MDP for Executives of Oriental Bank of Commerce, Training Centre, Noida on "Attitude, Interpersonal skills and Esteem Building" (September, 2010 to December, 2010).
- Assistant Professor, School of Business, Galgotias University from 1st March, 2014.
- Assistant Professor, Galgotias Business School from 1st January 2010.
- Lecturer, Amity School of Business, Amity University from 2007 to December, 2009.
- Adjunct Faculty, ICFAI National College, Allahabad from 2005 to June, 2007.
- Visiting Faculty, Allahabad Agricultural University from June, 2004 to June 2005.