School of Business Back
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The aim of the program is to prepare the students to be industry ready. Logistics and supply chain is one of the most dynamic industries today enjoys a huge global outreach. Students shall undergo an industry-oriented internship giving them an overview of the industry (Supply chain & logistics), processes (Warehousing, Transportation, Packaging, Scanning, Crossdocking, and Inventory management, Material Handling, Transshipment, and Documentation etc.) and verticals (3PL, VMI, Retail, E-Commerce, and Manufacturing etc.) Customs clearance, Freight forwarding and Import export – Global supply chain management.
- The supply chain is a $1.3 trillion industry and continues to grow each year. In November 2015, it was reported that more than 11 million people were working in the supply chain field. However, a shortage of employees still exists within the industry. Opportunity to Advance Your Career, Variety of Positions within Supply Chain, Competitive Salaries in Supply Chain.
- This program is being run in collaboration with the well-known Logistics industry partner Safexpress India pvt.ltd to exploit on its real time Supply chain management expertise backed by research fineness of School of Business.
Highlights of this course
- Best Industry exposure provided by industrial experts.
- Attractive Internship program for students in highly reputed logistics & Supply chain companies.
- Ensuring project based learning and workshops apart from academic lectures
- 100% job placements assurance, Students are groomed by highly qualified and industrial expert faculties.
- DURATION: 3 years
XII in any stream with minimum 50% marks
Candidates pursue this course become Supply Chain specialist, Operation Managers, Logistics strategic planning from product manufacturing till product delivery. Engineer and/or quality analyst and later on Vice President of Operation Department who are engaged in functions such as product development, forecasting.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1: Graduates will apply intellectual ability, executive personality and management skills for industrial sustainable growth.
- PEO2: Graduate will show leadership qualities by successfully managing business functions in an organizational unit or an enterprise.
- PEO3: Graduate will identify and analyze problems, develop viable alternatives, and make effective decisions through analytical and reflective thinking.