School of Finance & Commerce Back
BBA Financial Investment Analysis
XII with minimum 50% marks in Aggregate
To be one among the best known finance and commerce schools for value based education trans-disciplinary research and innovation.
- Nurture young professionals by providing strong fundamentals in accounting, auditing and finance through effective pedagogues.
- Develop solutions for seamless integration with global financial systems.
- Inspire learners to apply financial risk management and analytical skills to real world issues.
- Inspire, enable, empower aspirants to become innovative industry ready leaders in the World of Finance and Commerce.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1: The objective of the BBA (FM) program is to make the students capable of developing an independent and Critical thinking by making a positive contribution to business, trade and industry in the national and global context.
- PEO 2: To equip the students to have a sound knowledge of the discipline by applying mechanisms and tools to arrive at informed decisions in profession and practice, striking a balance between business and social dimensions.
- PEO 3: Graduates will have a solid foundation to pursue professional careers and take up higher learning courses such as MBA, MCA, M.Com, M. Phil, Ph.D as well as any other research.
- PEO 4: The program is aimed at producing resourceful, responsible graduates who would initiate and build upon entrepreneurial ventures or demonstrate entrepreneurship for their employer organizations.
- PEO 5: Graduates will recognize the requisition for adapting to change and become ethically and socially aware and have the aptitude and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of socio-economic, technological and global change.
Program Outcomes (POs)
Architecture Graduates will be able to:
- PO 1: Accounting and Financial Knowledge
Apply the knowledge of Accounting and Finance to solve real business issues.
- PO 2: Project Management and Finance
Apply knowledge related to the field of finance in project management as an entrepreneur/a team member/a team leader to manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO 3: Problem Analysis
Identify, formulate, and analyze commerce and financial issues reaching validated conclusions based on data.
- PO 4: Exploring Alternate Solutions
Explore alternate solutions for financial issues and develop systems and processes that meet the specified needs of business with appropriate consideration for social, cultural, economic and financial issues.
- PO 5: IT and Statistical Tools Usage
Select, and apply appropriate modern management & IT tools, techniques and resources including prediction & modelling to financial activities.
- PO 6: The Managers and Society
Apply the contextual knowledge to assess the issues related to society, health, safety, law, and culture pertaining to business management practices.
- PO 7: Sustainability, Growth and Development
Apprehend and visualize the impact of financial decisions in societal and environmental context and demonstrate the knowledge of sustainable growth and development.
- PO 8: Ethics and Professional Integrity
Imbibe and commit to professional ethics of financial management practices.
- PO 9: Leadership and Motivation
Function effectively as a motivated individual/a member/a leader in diverse business settings
- PO 10: Effective Communication
Communicate effectively with business community and with society at large.
- PO 11: Life-Long learning and Values
Recognize and have the ability to engage in independent life-long learning personal and professional development in dynamic environment.