School of BusinessBack
BBA in Aviation Management
Aviation management is the task of ensuring that flight operations run smoothly, passengers receive quality service on time, security is maintained & commercial operations such as airport duty-free shopping turn a good profit. At every airport & airline, the effort is to ensure that all these people have safe, fun travel experiences. A Bachelor's degree in aviation management is an important stepping stone for those who wish to enter this specialized career field.
- DURATION: 3 years
12 th Pass in Any Stream with minimum 50%
The Civil Aviation industry provides enormous employment opportunities in India and abroad. The employment opportunities have more than doubled in recent years in the aviation sector. There is a shortfall in the middle level of management in this sector. The rapid modernization of the Aviation industry, into the state-of-the-art sector, has also translated into the creation of additional opportunities;
- Airport Services Management; Airport Ramp Services, Transportation, Hospitality, Air Cargo (Logistics) & Baggage Handling, Fuel Supply Management, Quality Control, Estate Management, Airline / Airport Security & Safety, Load Master, etc.
- Airport and Aerodrome Management
- Line Maintenance Management
- Base Maintenance Management
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Aircraft / Airline Operation Management
- Planning and Engineering Services
- Ground Equipment Management & Operations
- Corporate Fleet Management; Purchase, Leases, Conversions and Charters.
- Travel & Tourism
- Aviation Finance
- Global Distribution Systems
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1: Graduates will apply intellectual ability, executive personality and management skills for industrial sustainable growth.
- PEO2: Graduate will show leadership qualities by successfully managing business functions in an organizational unit or an enterprise.
- PEO3: Graduate will identify and analyze problems, develop viable alternatives, and make effective decisions through analytical and reflective thinking.