Forensic Science Faculty Back
Mr. Shivpoojan Kori
PhD (Submitted, Panjab University)
Forensic Chemistry, Forensic Biology, Forensic Physics and Ballistics in State Forensic Science Laboratory, Saugor, MP from 1st June 2011- 28th June 2011.
- Five (05) year teaching experience at PG level, in IFSC, PU, Chandigarh-160014
- At UG and PG level, Assistant Professor (on contractual) in Gov. Institute of Forensic Science Nagpur (Mha): (One academic year) 14/10/2011 to 30/05/2012.
- Co-opted member of subject examination committee of Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University. (Question paper- setting, Evaluation, Moderation etc).
- Total number of PG students of forensic science co-supervised for dissertation in IFSC and Nagpur: 07+07=14
In research laboratory as Ph.D. research scholar from (24/09/2012 to 01/01/2018), Institute of Forensic Science and Criminology, Panjab University, Chandigarh (India).
- Shivpoojan Kori, Ankush Parmar, Jony Goyal, and Shweta Sharma 2017"Cloud point extraction coupled with microwave-assisted backextraction (CPE-MABE) for determination of Eszopiclone (Zdrug) using UV–Visible, HPLC and mass spectroscopic (MS) techniques: Spiked and in vivo analysis". Journal of Chromatography B. , https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jchromb.2018.01.005(Impact factor: 2.603)
- Ankush Parmar, Shivpoojan Kori, and Shweta Sharma 2017 "Colloidal Assemblies : Effective Extraction Media for Diazepam from Impaled Blood , Urine and Milk Samples." Australian Journal of Forensic Sciences 618(June):1–11. (Impact factor:0.778)
- Shweta Sharma, Ankush Parmar, Shivpoojan Kori, and Rajat Sandhir. 2016 "PLGA-Based Nanoparticles : A New Paradigm in Biomedical Applications." Trends in Analytical Chemistry 80:30–40. (Impact factor: 8.442)
- Shweta Sharma, Shivpoojan Kori, and Ankush Parmar 2015 "Surfactant Mediated Extraction of Total Phenolic Contents (TPC) and Antioxidants from Fruits Juices." Food Chemistry185:284–88. (Impact factor: 4.529)
- Shivpoojan Kori, Jony Goyal, Shweta Sharma, Narendra Kumar Pahade, and Mahendra Tandekar. 2015. "Method Development and Validation of Atenolol Drug by Spectrophotometric and HPLC Technique in Forensic Application." International Journal of Science and Researh 4(6):1731–35. (Impact factor: 6.391)
- Narendra Kumar Pahade and Shivpoojan Kori. 2015. "A Literature on Development of Latent Fingerprint by Small Particle :" The International Journal of Science and Technoledge 3(5):105–8. (Impact factor: 1.002)
- Shivani Jain, Shivpoojan Kori, and Rakesh Kumar Sharma. 2015. "Ethical Hacking Is New Era of a Security." An International Journal of Advanced Computer Technology "COMPUSOFT" (IJACT) 102–105. (Impact factor: 3.3)
|Workshop (2 days)||01|
- Participating and submitted research proposal on "Remediation of heavy metal contaminated natural water using surfactant extractant" in ANVESHAN (SRC), PU Chandigarh.
- Organizing member of various conferences, organized by IFSC, Mumbai, Aurangabad & Nagpur.
Awards & Honors
- 2nd position in oral Presentation entitled:" Spectrophotometric Determination of Diazepam from Blood, Urine and Milk Samples Subsequent to Surfactant Assisted Extraction: Forensic Application'' in National symposium on Forensic Biotechnology, 30 September, 2016" at IFSC, Panjab University Chandigarh.
- Best Poster Award entitled:" Determination of Phenolic Compounds in fruits by HPLC-UV Technique using Surfactant assisted extraction'' in National seminar on "Conventional and novel forensic approaches (NSCNFA) - 12 March, 2016" at Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (India).
- Best Poster Award entitled: "Surfactant assisted extraction of Diazepam from blood, urine and milk using UV-visible spectroscopic technique: Forensics Application" in International conference ANNUM-3, 1-3 March, 2015 held in Deptt of Chemistry, Panjab University Chandigarh.
- Best Poster Award entitled:"Forensic Importance of Pollen and Spores in Crime Scene Investigation' In 3rd National Conference on "latest technologies and their application in forensic science and digital forensic NCFS-2012" at Mumbai (India).