School of LawBack
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)(Hons.)
The Three year LL.B. (H) programme is designed with an objective of providing intensive training to the students in practising law and imparts knowledge and skills required to meet the challenges facing the daily legal practice. The Programme is also intended to sharpen their research acumen and encourage interdisciplinary study of law and other sciences.
Graduation with minimum 50% aggregate from a recognized university Or Graduation with minimum 45% aggregate from a recognized university with valid CLAT/LSAT — INDIATM Score/Rank/percentile
Programme Education Objectives
- PEO 1: Ensuring inculcation of advocacy skills.
- PEO 2: Students will have Oral and Written Communication skills.
- PEO 3: Preparing them to be ethical and legal professionals who will be socially responsible while meeting their own career goals.
- PEO 4: Will be industry-ready with strong legal research and problem solving skills.
Program Outcomes (PO)
- PO1: Students will possess the knowledge and understanding of legal theory, Substantive and Procedural laws. (K1 & K2)
- PO2: Students will demonstrate proficiency in critical analysis and legal reasoning. (K2, K4 & K6)
- PO3: Students will develop proficiency in legal research (K4)
- PO4: Students will demonstrate proficiency in written and oral communication (K2 & K3)
- PO5: Students will develop skills to give opinions on legal issues. (K4 & K6)
- PO6: Students will gain familiarity with the rules of professional ethics towards clients. (K2)
- PO7: Students will develop the professional skills of counselling and negotiation needed. (K6)
Programme Specific Outcomes
- PSO 1: Develop research aptitude using doctrinal and non doctrinal research.
- PSO 2: Inculcate argumentative skills through presentations, student seminars, mock trials and moot courts.
- PSO 3: Integrate research with theoretical aspects of the subjects by practical and drafting skills.
- PSO 4: Develop social and ethical values required to make a budding lawyer responsible in their career.