School of Medical and Allied Sciences Back
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) Approved by PCI
The University’s Bachelor of Pharmacy degree (B.Pharm.) is designed to provide students with comprehensive and practical training for a career in Pharmacy. It is structured with an emphasis on research, clinical experience and interaction with the public. B.Pharm. course trains students with a range of skills required for effective pharmacy practice. It provides training on how drugs are developed, how patients use them, and how pharmacists can optimize patient care through interaction with other health professionals.
The course is taught through a combination of lectures, seminars, study projects, practical laboratory assignments and interactive Sessions. The School has adequate infrastructure, laboratory facilities, computer centre and a treasure trove of books for the students.
Duration- 4 Years
- XIIth with 60% and Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects with Math/Biology/ Biotechnology
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years
After successful completion of the course the student will be placed in the field of -
- Production & Manufacturing
- Research & Development of Drugs in various pharmaceutical organizations
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance of drug
- Drug Regulatory Affairs Department
- Hospital Pharmacy and Community Pharmacy
- In Drug Control Department as Drug Inspectors
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Specialty Hospitals like Max, Apollo, Rockland etc
- Pharmaceutical Companies like CIPLA, Ranbaxy, Dr. Reddy etc
- Clinical Research like SRL Ranbaxy, Apollo etc
- Pharmaceutical Marketing for Lupin, Sun Pharma, Ranbaxy, CIPLA, Glenmark etc.
To be known globally as a centre of excellence for medical & allied education, innovation, interdisciplinary research and practice for enhancing health.
- M1: Establish state of art facilities for excellent medical & allied education and interdisciplinary research.
- M2: Collaborate with health care sector professionals to align curriculum and develop strong foundation for fundamental & practice health.
- M3: Involve students in community health programmes to develop lifelong learning and communication skills.