School of Medical & Allied Sciences Back
B.Tech In Medical Lab Technology (New)
Interdisciplinary And Blended Course Of Engineering And Medical Sciences
- Maths (Remedial)
- Basics of Medical Terminology
- Indication And Usage of Lab
- Interpretation of Biological Lab Values
- Biochemical Hormonal Tests and Others
- Knowledge of Engineering Aspect of Common Medical Lab Instrument
- Knowledge of Protocols of Maintains And Operational Knowledge of Medical Lab Equipment's
Minimum 60% marks in PCM/PCB in XIIth
Min. 50% marks in PCM/PCB in class XIIth with minimum 40%ile or upto 5 Lakh rank in JEE Mains
Graduates can work in various sectors mentioned below:
- In Hospitals/ clinics as medical lab technologist/ Engineers.
- As maintenance in charge in Hospitals and other health care sectors
- In Industry involved in medical lab equipment’s.
- As Entrepreneurs in manufacturing parts / medical lab equipment’s
- As Product develop Engineers in industries.