School of Computing Science & Engineering Back
This program aims to develop graduates that are not only well versed with computing approaches, tools, and technologies, but are also experienced with Design approaches and new Media technologies and uses. It will prepare students to work in the IT industry as well as digital media industry like gaming, animation, virtual/augmented reality, etc. The program will also allow students, who want to pursue higher studies, to take up higher studies in CS/IT or in Design.
Minimum 60% marks in PCM/PCB in XIIth
Min. 50% marks in PCM/PCB in class XIIth with minimum 40%ile or upto 5 Lakh rank in JEE Mains
For Lateral Entry:1. Passed Diploma examination with at least 50% marks in any branch of Engineering and Technology.
2. Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject.
3. Passed D. Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
For Migration from Other Universities:
1) B.E./B.Tech Ist year minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale
2) 65% PCM or above at XII level.
The B. Tech program in Computer Science with specialization in Gaming & Graphics prepares students for an exciting career in IT for Gaming domain. On passing out, one can choose a career either with the Domestic & Global Gaming companies as
- Application Developer/Testing Engineer - Graphics & Gaming
- Support & Testing of Gaming Applications
- Development Engineer of Gaming in Mobile Apps