School of Computing Science & Engineering Back
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
This specialization is designed to enable students to build intelligent machines with a cutting-edge combination of machine learning, analytics and visualization technologies. Students will acquire ability to explain and apply key ideas in artificial intelligence and machine learning and how they are being used in IBM, Google, Amazon, Facebook, etc. They will gain knowledge of related fields such as natural language processing, text mining, robotics, reasoning and problem solving. Students will get experience in implementing scalable solutions with AI and machine leaning components, technologies and tools.
Duration: 4 years
Minimum 60% marks in PCM in XIIth with minimum 40%ile or upto 5 Lakh rank in JEE Mains
Min. 60% marks in PCM in class XIIth (for Merit based admission)
For Lateral Entry:
Passed Diploma from AICTE approved institute in appropriate branch of engineering/technology with minimum 60% or 6.0 CGPA
B.Sc degree from a recognized university with at least 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA and passed XIIth standard with Mathematics as a subject.
For Migration from Other Universities:
1) B.E./B.Tech Ist year minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale
2) 65% PCM or above at XII level.
|Computer Programming and Problem Solving & Lab||Introduction to Open Source Software & Open Standards|
|Web Programming thru PHP & HTML & Lab||Computer Organization and Architecture & Lab|
|Data Structures using C & Lab||Database Management System & Lab|
|Data Communication & Computer Networks & Lab||Dynamic Paradigm in Telecom Informatics 1|
|Fundamentals of Telecom Business||Electronic devices and circuits & Lab|
|Oops Through Java & Lab||Theory of Automata and Formal Languages & Lab|
|Operating System & Lab||Dynamic Paradigm in Telecom Informatics 2|
|Advanced concepts in Telecom business||Advance DBMS & Lab|
|Microprocessors and Micro Controllers & Lab||Computer Graphics|
|Design and Analysis of Algorithms & Lab||Data Compression|
|Dynamic Paradigm in Telecom Informatics 3||Global Telecom Policies & Trends|
|Business Intelligence & Lab||Software Engineering & Project Management|
|Enterprise Java & Lab||Storage Technology Foundation|
|Distributed Computing & Lab||Principles of programming languages & Lab|
|Industrial Visit||Multimedia System*|
|Dynamic Paradigm in Telecom Informatics 4||Mobile communication standards|
|Mobile communication network design & Lab||Wireless Ad-hoc networks & Lab|
|Entrepreneurship Development||Minor Project Work -1|
|Web Technology & Lab||E-Commerce*|
|Compiler Design||Comprehensive Examination|
|Digital Image Processing*||IT in Forensic Science|
|Software Quality Engineering*||Artificial Intelligence|
|Operations Support System (OSS)||Real Time Operating system internals|
|Machine to Machine Communication||Mobile Apps using Android & Lab|
|Minor Project Work -2||Industrial Internship|
|Real Time Systems*||Information Technology Infrastructure And Its Management*|
|Pattern Recognition*||Wireless and Mobile Communication*|
|Telecom Analytics||Business Support System|
|Major Project Work|
* IBM specialized subjects are marked with red color.
Opportunities exist as Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist - Machine Learning Research Engineer - Artificial Intelligence, Big Data & AI Architect, Big Data & AI Consultant, and Robotics Professional.
To be known widely as a premier department of Computer Science and Engineering for value-based education, multidisciplinary research and innovation.
The mission of the Computer Science and Engineering Department is
- Create a strong foundation on fundamentals of SCSE through OB-TLP.
- Establish state-of-the-art facilities for Analysis, Design and Implementation to develop sustainable ethical solutions.
- Conduct multidisciplinary research for developing innovative solutions. Involve the students in group activity including that of professional bodies to develop leadership and communication skills.
Programme Education Objectives
- PEO1: Transforms graduates as true and successful professionals in industry, government, academia, research and consultancy.
- PEO2: To develop the technical and professional skills of students so that they may able to present the real results and improve processes of the existing system.
- PEO3: To prepare graduates who will thrive to continuing education for fulfilling their lifelong goals and satisfaction.
- PEO4: Equip the students to adapt the new technologies and can developing the solutions to real world problems.ofessional activities with ethical practices in the field of Computer Science & Engineering to enhance their own stature to contribute society
Program Outcomes (PO)
- PO1: An ability to design and develop the application software, system based software that cater the needs of society and industry.
- PO2: An ability to apply the theoretical knowledge of computer science and engineering in simulation, modeling and developing solution to the real world problems.
- PO3: An ability to apply the novel concept and strong analytical knowledge for designing of computing system along with system software and hardware components.
- PO4: An ability to work in multicultural environments and ready to face the challenges in complexity, reliability, reengineering, security and operation.
- PO5: An ability to doing real time projects and presenting desired results, both in research and in advanced engineering.
- PO6: An ability to understand the impact of software solutions and a global and societal context.
- PO7: An ability to identify the impact of software development and improve processes for technical solutions.
- PO8: An ability to apply the modern tool and techniques and computational method in daily software engineering.
- PO9: An ability to develop the new system and deploy the software products faster and helping for automation process.
- PO10: An ability to design advance software, good algorithm thinking, problem solving activities and solid computational approach to quality assurance.
- PO11: An ability to combining modeling and computational approaches to solve theoretical or real world problems.
- PO12: An ability to adapting any relevant area where strong analytical and critical thinking is at premium.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- PSO1: To contribute their technical skills in computing and information technology domains like “Internet of Things”, Application to security, resource management and reliable operation are of particular interest. To compete practically and to provide technical solutions for real world problems and must be able to apply the paradigm of programming languages and open source software in various computing domains.
- PSO2: Devolving in students with the capacity to engage in project management, team work skills and ability to use new technology and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice, data interpretation and visualization, security knowledge, leadership, application based research and evaluation skills and ability to create a vision, flexibility and to adapt to rapid changes.
- PSO3: Devolving in students the fundamental knowledge and skills, especially an academic knowledge base and research and introducing the students to the disciplines of creating and participating in a responsible and effective professional community. Students must be to deal with ambiguity and complexity, innovation, conflict resolution, ownership and accountability.