School of Medical & Allied Sciences Back
B.Sc Health Information Administration (New)
Duration- 4 years (3 years + 1 year internship)
- Health Information Management
- Hospital Organization and Management
- IT for Health Information Management
- Fundamental and Advance computer
- Public Health Information Management
12th with PCB with minimum 50% marks
- Graduates can work as managers, supervisors in hospitals/ clinics
- They can also work in public health care sector, community research in their field
- Graduates can also work in corporate hospitals as Medical Record Keeping Incharge.
- Work in MRD department (government/ private)
- As experts in TELEMEDICINE and Medical Tourism.