School of Medical & Allied Sciences Back
B.Sc Clinical Research & Healthcare
B.Sc. in Clinical Research is a 3 year graduate course in clinical research. Clinical Research is the investigation aimed at determining the safety and efficacy of new medical products including drugs, vaccines, Medical devices, diagnostic agents, and treatment regimens intended for maintaining and regaining human health. These may be used for prevention, treatment, diagnosis, or for relieving symptoms of a disease.
50% marks or above in core subjects at XII level.
Initially, students start off as a Clinical Research Coordinator/ Clinical Research Associate/ Pharma Co vigilance Associate (PVA)/ Research Associate (RA). After acquiring an experience of 2 years, they go on to the next level of becoming a Senior Clinical Research Associate /PVA/RA.
With an experience of three years, they proceed to the next level i.e. Project Manager/Team Leader/Quality Assurance (QA) Associate. The next stage is that of a Manager – Clinical operation /QA/PVA/RA which requires an experience of 5-7 years. Lastly, individuals end up acquiring the position of a Director or Vice-President with an experience of 7-10 years.
To be known globally as a centre of excellence for medical & allied education, innovation, interdisciplinary research and practice for enhancing health.
- M1: Establish state of art facilities for excellent medical & allied education and interdisciplinary research.
- M2: Collaborate with health care sector professionals to align curriculum and develop strong foundation for fundamental & practice health.
- M3: Involve students in community health programmes to develop lifelong learning and communication skills.
- Clinical Research Knowledge
- Planning Abilities
- Problem analysis
- Modern tool usage
- Leadership skills
- Professional Identity
- Clinical Research Ethics
- The clinical research and society
- Environment and sustainability