School of Electrical, Electronics and Communications Back
B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
The Electronics & Communication Engineering has been playing a vital role in producing scientists and technologists of the highest caliber. The ever challenging needs of technological excellence in all the major areas of Electronics & Communication Engineering such as Communication Engineering, VLSI Design, Robotics, microprocessors & microcontrollers, digital and analog electronics, mobile and computer networks, biomedical instrumentation, digital signal & image processing, Integrated electronics and circuits, network & systems, measurements & instrumentation motivate to opt Electronics & Communication Engineering one of the most chosen branches of Engineering & Technology. The Electronics & Communication Engineering stream, which is very relevant to the requirement of modern fast developing industries, is the evergreen branch. Extensive project based learning is embedded in curricula to enhance technical skills of students as per industry needs.
The Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering offers a regular four year B. Tech. program in Electronics & Communication Engineering as well as post graduate program in Communication Engineering and VLSI Design . In addition to the strong undergraduate program in Electronics & Communication Engineering, the department has world class infrastructure & teaching facilities. The infrastructure and lab facilities are up to the international standards and provide adequate opportunities for students and researchers to learn and innovate the technological skills. The department has distinguished faculty profile with educations background from reputed/premier institutes
The faculty of the department has been constantly carrying out research on many cutting edge technologies and regularly publish papers in IEEE and other top international journals. The department also plans to undertake many research projects sponsored by both the government and the industry.
Minimum 60% marks in PCM/PCB in XIIth
Min. 50% marks in PCM/PCB in class XIIth with minimum 40%ile or upto 5 Lakh rank in JEE Mains
For Lateral Entry:1. Passed Diploma examination with at least 50% marks in any branch of Engineering and Technology.
2. Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject.
3. Passed D. Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
For Migration from Other Universities:
1) B.E./B.Tech Ist year minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale
2) 65% PCM or above at XII level.
Programme Education Objectives
- PEO1: The graduates shall exhibit their professional knowledge in the field of Electronics and S/W areas.
- PEO2: The graduates shall demonstrate their research skills in multidisciplinary environment and in higher studies.
- PEO3: The graduates shall emerge as a potential entrepreneur and contribute to the development of the society.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1: Electronic System Development: Develop real time applications using Printed Circuit Board and Integrated Circuits.
- PSO2: Communication System Development: Develop Communication Systems and applications using IoT, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms.