School of Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering Back
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialisation in Embedded System
This program deals with electronics and its application in Communication and Networking and aims to produce engineers with great technical competence to design and fabricate smart electronic systems and appliances to meet social needs.
- Duration-4 Years
Minimum 60% marks in PCM in XIIth with minimum 40%ile or upto 5 Lakh rank in JEE Mains
Min. 60% marks in PCM in class XIIth (for Merit based admission)
For Lateral Entry:
Passed Diploma from AICTE approved institute in appropriate branch of engineering/technology with minimum 60% or 6.0 CGPA
B.Sc degree from a recognized university with at least 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA and passed XIIth standard with Mathematics as a subject.
For Migration from Other Universities:
1) B.E./B.Tech Ist year minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale
2) 65% PCM or above at XII level.
Job opportunities exist in the industrial domains of Steel, Oil & Gas, Power & Instrumentation to name a few. Companies such as SAIL, NTPC, ONGC, BHEL, TCS, Wipro, BEL, BSNL, and Nokia offer employment opportunities.
The vision of the Electronics and Communication Engineering Department is to be known globally as a premier department of Electronics and Communication Engineering for value based education and interdisciplinary research for innovation.
- M1: Create a strong foundation on fundamentals of Electronics and Communication Engineering through Outcome Based Learning Teaching (OBLT) Process
- M2: Establish state-of-the-art facilities for design and simulation.
- M3: Provide opportunities to students to work on real world problems and develop sustainable ethical solutions.
- M4: Involve the students in group activities, including those of professional bodies to develop leadership and communication skills.