School of Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering Back
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialisation in Embedded System
- Duration-4 Years
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam
For Lateral Entry:
Passed Diploma from AICTE approved institute in appropriate branch of engineering/technology with minimum 60% or 6.0 CGPA
B.Sc degree from a recognized university with at least 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA and passed XIIth standard with Mathematics as a subject.
For Migration from Other Universities:
1) B.E./B.Tech Ist year minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale
2) 65% PCM or above at XII level.
The vision of the Electronics and Communication Engineering Department is to be known globally as a premier department of Electronics and Communication Engineering for value based education and interdisciplinary research for innovation.
- M1: Create a strong foundation on fundamentals of Electronics and Communication Engineering through Outcome Based Learning Teaching (OBLT) Process
- M2: Establish state-of-the-art facilities for design and simulation.
- M3: Provide opportunities to students to work on real world problems and develop sustainable ethical solutions.
- M4: Involve the students in group activities, including those of professional bodies to develop leadership and communication skills.