School of Law Back
Five year Integrated B.B.A LL.B (Hons.)
The Five Year B.B.A. LL.B. (H) programme is designed with an objective of providing intensive training to the students in practising law and imparts knowledge and skills required to meet the challenges facing the daily legal practice. The Programme is also intended to sharpen their research acumen and encourage interdisciplinary study of law and other sciences.
Minimum 50% marks in XIIth
XIIth with minimum 45% marks in Aggregate with valid CLAT/LSAT — INDIA Score/Rank/Percentile
|Annual Fees||1, 00, 000|
|Exam Fee||10, 000|
A Law degree offers many career options and opportunities. A Law graduate can take up private practice; work in a law firm or corporate houses. He is also eligible to appear for Judicial Service Examination which is an extremely prestigious career option. A number of opportunities are also there in the Government sector such as Public Prosecutor, Legal Officers in various Departments and Ministries, PSUs, etc. A Postgraduate Law scholar can venture into academics and contribute in creation of knowledge.
List of Top Law Firms in the Country
|Amarchand Mangaldas||AZB& Partners|
|J Sagar Associates||Nishith Desai Associates|
|Kahitan& Co||Luthra & Luthra|
|Trilegal||Singhania and Partners|
|Titus & Co||Wadia Ghandy &Co|
|Lakshmi Kumaran & Sridharan||Economic Laws Practice|
|Vaish & Associates||Anand & Anand|
|Fox Mandal||Seth Dua Associates|
|Singhania and Co||P & A law offices|
|Titus & Co||Lall & Sethi Advocates|
List of NGOs
|Oxfam India||Action Aid India|
|Amnesty India||Green Peace|
|Rural Litigation and Entitlement Kendra||Human Rights Law Network|
|UNDP||World Wide Fund for Nature|
Program Outcomes (PO)
After completion of this program, the students shall be able to:
- PO1: Possess the understanding and apply legal theories, Substantive and Procedural laws.
- PO2: Demonstrate proficiency in legal research, reasoning and analysis.
- PO3: Acquire proficiency in written and oral communication.
- PO4: Develop management & team building skills with reference to social and legal issues.
- PO5: Develop mooting, counselling and negotiation skills.
- PO6: Imbibe ethics to be demonstrated in professional setup.
- PO7: Serve the society through legal aid and legal awareness.