School of Clinical Research & Healthcare
The School of Clinical Research & Heathcare was established under Galgotias University to educate and inspire the researchers of tomorrow, as well as to advance knowledge through innovation and discovery.
Formed in association with ICRI (Institute of Clinical research, India), the School is focused on:
- Realizing the best research standards through adherence to university and government research policies and regulations;
- Supporting research teams through process improvement, innovative technologies, and education and training initiatives;
- Propagating best operational practices to maximize the efficiencies of research activities; The School provides clinical researchers and other healthcare professionals with the rigorous academic training in the quantitative and methodological principles of clinical research required to excel in today's dynamic clinical research environment.
The School offers UG & PG programs in:
- B.Sc. in Clinical Research & Healthcare
- M.Sc. in Clinical research
- MBA in Healthcare & Hospital Management and Ph.D program in Clinical Research